Remove natural velf options

That’s like saying “hey maghar players, in 9.2 you’ll be getting green skin options,rejoice”!

Double down on the VOID in VOID elf and give them more corrupted options. I’ve seen some fan made ones which are incredible.

Instead they just give them belf options. Like WTF is the point of an AR if you’re going to make them look like their parent race.

“Wtb bull horn HM tauren” see how stupid that is? That’s how stupid NAtuRaL VOId ElvEs sound.

194 Likes

So out of curiosity, in the event that blizz did indeed go back on their stance of no more customization in an attempt to retain a disgruntled playerbase, do you believe more people are happy about the natural void elves changes or are more people upset over it?

33 Likes

Meh. I’d rather options be more of a thing if the player desires.

With the highmountain it’s due to a blessing from a demigod. I think that trumps void corruption or fel

26 Likes

I’m not saying not to give them more options. I’m saying to give VOID ElvEs more VOID options instead of making belves for the alliance in a stupid attempt to pander to helfers that can’t accept that true legit high elves won’t ever be a thing.

Cuz even now, you still won’t have helves. So just give more corrupted options instead of diluting the race even further ffs.

46 Likes

I’m actually really neutral on the topic, i’m more interested in whether this sudden specific customization will have the desired effects blizz might be after?
I’m not familiar with the topic so i’m having a hard time gauging if the general playerbase is more happy or more upset

Yeah, it sucks, but sadly there’s no going back now :cry:

5 Likes

That’s stupid, with that logic for w/e idiotic reason you have players that want bullhorns on HM since they prefer that with HM tattoos or green skin maghar since they like the combo of green orcs with maghar tattoos them they could request that as well.

Again, VOID ElVES need VOID options. Otherwise wtf is the point of being a void elf. You wanna play a mechgnome with no mechanic enhancements too?

10 Likes

Meh, I am completely indifferent to the upcoming customization. If some Void Elves want to look like High Elves or Void Elf Death Knights wanting to look like Venthyr, just let them.

It’s certainly not hurting anyone. :woman_shrugging:

47 Likes

More like the general helfer population is happy. Since now their mental gymnastics are easier with blond hair.

13 Likes

You’re comparing things and corruption as if they’re the same again.

5 Likes

Dude, their called void elves. I think it’s pretty self explanitory…

Again, what about green skinned maghar. That has to do with corruption too.

6 Likes

It’s fine if it helps more people play Alliance. They need all the help they can get, even if it means being a watered down version of a Horde race.

22 Likes

Are there a lot of them or is it just the same people with multiple posters and accounts? My impression is this change will upset more people than itll make people happy, but i’m genuinely curious

2 Likes

Like stupid lore hurts the story, so too does dumb unneeded customizations hurt the integrity of player races and their theme.

4 Likes

The game has 1 mil playerbase at this point, do people actually care what hair color a Blood elf cosplayer has?

At best you just get excited for 3 seconds, see that nobody cares, and move back to the usual day of farming Korthia.

8 Likes

Now the people demanding void elves look like Blood Elf clones are going to start demanding paladins.

26 Likes

Minority with megaphones

That’s the final straw that I hope never happens.

7 Likes

Come again, Bovine?
But than again, to the toxic playerbase residing in their echo chamber, things your lesser mind could not wrap itself around are indeed concluded as “Stupid”.

13 Likes

I’ve already seen this on reddit, lol.

3 Likes

…for now. At this rate, they’ll be renamed to High Elves by 9.2.

13 Likes