Pretty sure Blizzard only looks at thread names and doesn't read the thread

I notice how deepcoral pods was nerfed today, and can’t be used outside of nastyjar. But if blizzard had bothered to even read the threads they would have seen they were filled with people talking about pods weren’t a problem.
So once again whiny little C you next tuesdays have ruined the fun for the rest of us

2 Likes

OMG IT WORKED. Perci’s post put it over the top.

3 Likes

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! time for a little beer at the pub in Stormwind see you there!

4 Likes

To loosely quote Jim Raynor about the xel’naga artifact, if I had put all my WPvP hopes on deepcoral pods, I would have given up a long time ago.

I didn’t want to do Hunter WPvP on just one item that would come too late and do too little.

Nothing is more annoying than death gripping someone and having tnem bunny hop away ><

That nuisance is nothing compared to eating excrement for three expansions on going as a ranged by melee. If I can put up with eating poo, you could have handled this just fine. But you got your wish anyway.

1 Like

Going to disagree here. It was kind of stupid that you had to go farm stuff in Nazjatar in order to have any chance of winning a fight outside of Nazjatar against someone using those items. Was mudwrap nerfed as well (if not, it should be)?

Keeping this stuff to Nazjatar was the right move, IMO.

Have you considered getting better at your class? From Legion:

1 Like

Three expansions includes WoD too, yeah? From WoD:

MM Hunter was a strong 1vN spec in Legion. BM Hunter was a strong 1vN spec in WoD.

Yeah, we’ve already established it earlier in the summer that these were BG videos. I didn’t do BGs in WoD nor Legion.

I got City Attacker DURING Legion. I’M THE BEST THERE IS IN THE BUSINESS. But I’m always considering getting better, at least until I decide to retire. That’s what it means to be the best, to get gudder than the other hunters. This was not 1vN with friendlies who might come and help. No one, greatest of all, is arguing that the hunter, any spec to include Sheetvival, is not a fine DPS support class.

It’s simply been brought in line with most instanced hub items like from timeless isle or argus.

The shrines and the food buff was the only thing that didnt effect it. There was items like the HoTs item you could get that stacked up quite a lot.