Deepcoral pods ruin WPvP

They should not be allowed outside of Nazjatar. All they do is allow for the game to be dumb and make things unfun because people can easily abuse getting on top of places they shouldn’t be able to because of the pods.

8 Likes

Then get your own 🤷 Why does this thread have to be made over and over. They’re not exclusive to one person; you can literally spend five minutes getting 10 yourself.

5 Likes

because it’s not fun hopping around like a moron?

3 Likes

war mode is not world pvp. CLASSIC SAVE US!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder what shenanigans I can do in argus with those. I know what I am doing tonight!

3 Likes

Fly up to them?

2 Likes

Was kind of boring but I’ll take what I can get :grinning:. Give me Wrath back.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You’re a caster, I don’t get why you’re whining. Like Perc said, you can fly up there…

2 Likes

The pods are the only reason my priest isn’t continuously steam rolled.

I was thinking about it the other day and the class is suddenly much more viable when using the pods. This lends to the idea that most of the casting classes dont necessarily need any type of buff to damage but do need help in mobility.

2 Likes

Something preventing you from going to get your own?

Another thread on this topic? Surely Blizz will delete these items this time!

3 Likes

Nah, I’m glad I have great mobility now.

1 Like

Have to disagree there Bob !!

1 Like

you would think if a bunch of people made posts about this it would mean something right?

And a bunch of people disagree on those very threads …

Let’s go further down the rabbit hole and decide by up votes.

You’ve been outvoted 10-2.

Now watch this as a punishment.

1 Like

Or maybe you could follow the forum rules and post in existing threads on this topic instead of making your own on the exact same thing

1 Like

Im gonna enjoy all the QQ on Classic when everyone complains about the lag when 200 people are trying to do Southshore and Tauren Mill PVP

I would trust these new servers much more than their 40man epic bg ‘tm vs ss’ lagfest server. Guess we can only hope for the best.

I was never really a huge classic World of Warcraft fan. But the thought of having some old school nostalgic style PVP is really what I’m intrested in doing, that and I really miss the old talent system. And I think it’ll be fun to do the old wrecking bomb build again. Or even a shickadin.:cowboy_hat_face: