16 Likes

No

7 Likes

No
/10char

4 Likes

go get them and then become the cancer 4head

3 Likes

They really help my ret pally connect to the kiting classes. It’s also fun to chase people using this item while using this item myself. It’s like we are two frogs in love reenacting the scene from lion king.

I’d imagine a boomy would do better with one of these than any other class would so not sure why you’re complaining.

4 Likes

No, best item ever.

2 Likes

Why is it such a good item though?

Why do people need such a gimmick to pvp?

Why can’t I just do flying mounted combat and be done.

2 Likes

what stop you from using too?

2 Likes

Nothing stops anyone from using it. The problem is that for ranged classes it’s basically an iwin ability.

People complain and debate nonstop about which specs have too much or too little mobility but here there’s an item that gives the user virtually unlimited mobility.

2 Likes

I saw a mage using this earlier, they had a bounty for over an hour before I left Nazjatar. Only thing that stopped them was a stun, but that wasn’t enough to kill them before they bounded away like some kind of gazelle.

Slows should work, or being stunned should remove it. Ranged are near impossible to kill if they’re using the item.

2 Likes

Not wanting to pvp on the moon.

2 Likes

Impossible to kill players who have it when you’re melee. Super fun. At the very least make slows affect it.

They should just make the jumping also be effected by snares.

Blizzard fix this NOW!

So many forum posts about these. Don’t like others using them? Get a few yourself. Why is that such a hard thing for people to do? It takes 5 minutes out of your day to get at least 10.

5 Likes

I love em. Though, they can backfire in lag :stuck_out_tongue: Jump in, barrage their faces, disengage :smiley:

They can backfire in lag fests. One time hopped right into them and couldnt move because of lag. And died.

1 Like

I died 3 times from it tonight alone, it was great fun though!

It is much easier to use these to create gaps as ranged and still do damage than it is for melee to use these to close gaps to connect to do damage. You actually have to predict where they are going to jump to if you are melee.

Anyway, there are things worse than the deepcoral pods. World pvp is kind of a joke now. If you aren’t using the world consumables and the person you are fighting is, then you will lose.

4 Likes

Why not make the Daemon hunter totally earth bound then …