Deepcoral Bud

please remove the deepcoral bud buff when people leave naz because when other players use it in other areas it is annoying to chase them. I hate chasing players for 10mins straight because of Deepcoral bud.

1 Like

I know this is ironic coming from a mage but this is only my forum poster. I actually main a warlock. And we finally have SOME way to get away from melee standing on our heads all day. Fear doesn’t do it. Our stun has a cast. Our teleport cast a cast and a long cool down. Our extra teleport we have to talent into. With deep coral, we can finally jump away when there are four of you on our head.

1 Like

Every time you make a deepcoral bud post god kills a puppy

3 Likes

I killed a hunter 4 times last night while he was jumping around with the pod. It makes the tears so much sweeter when they make a toon to complain about you killing them.

1 Like

Ya there should be no way that buff stays outside Naz.

I don’t really see it as that much of an issue. To be honest.

If only you could match them somehow, some way to jump after them… maybe if you had a deepcoral pod. But alas this elusive super rare item… oh wait anyone can use it so get off your dumb rump and get a few of your own

1 Like

The biggest mistake with deepcoral pods is that they didn’t name them tide pods.

You could of farmed a couple in the it took to make this post.

People who use that tend to go File 13. They use it DEFENSIVELY, not offensively. That means all I have to do is switch to a different target and while they’re frolicking up and down in the air someone else is getting more chopped and screwed than anything Houston’s deejays are cooking up.

Go ahead and use the the deepcoral buds. Go and be useless while I punish the others on your team for your cowardice. A win is a win; it’s all the same to me.