Deepcoral Pods need to be disabled in PvP instances

This is non-negotiable. With the absolute joke of ‘balance’ that WPvP has right now, the fact that this literally will make you win any fight if you’re not melee, and let you infinitely kite other melee classes if you are, puts the game into a cancerous state beyond redemption.

Blizzard, admit to your mistakes. You already play the role of fun police when you see players doing things against your design conventions, why not play fun police when you actually have something that makes people NOT want to play in a game mode that you based half the entire expansion on?

13 Likes

But it is though

5 Likes

I agree, you can’t really counter it even on more mobile melee classes. If they’re not willing to disable it fully for pvp at least limit its effect to Nazjatar only. The ideal scenario in my opinon would be to have it off in pvp instances(warmode, bgs etc) and only have it enabled for pve modes sans instances.

edit: accidentally posted this on the wrong toon.

9 Likes

The thing that really annoys the hell out of me is the fact that THIS kind of BS is allowed, meanwhile they have removed every other kind of ‘fun’ advantage from the game because either ‘arenas’ or ‘but thats not fun for other people’ excuses.

AND YET THIS HIT LIVE SERVERS AND THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FINE.

11 Likes

If they’re going to be disabled in any PVP, they need to be disabled in all PVP, including world PVP, which means taking them out of the game. Personally I’d be in favor of that. Anything that works in world PVP should work in battlegrounds and arena skirmishes, though.

5 Likes

I hate this item so much. There isn’t anything I can do against casters using this. It’s really cheap.

8 Likes

No. Its literally the only thing keeping me in warmode. Everyday i fly straight to coral forest and get 10 of them and do my quests. It never takes long for a horde gank squad to come in to kill me. So i just hop my happy butt away and glider off a mountain and im outta there.

6 Likes

You’re in war bode but all you do is run away from combat…

Yeah no you are literally the cancer of war mode.

8 Likes

When Im heavily outnumbered hell yes I bounce on out of there. Why let yourself be farmed. If they want the kill they have to work for it.

You’re calling them a coward for running away from a ganking squad?

4 Likes

I use it to kill warriors and Rogues … most useful item ever .

3 Likes

Lool, i legit just wrote a post about it :joy::joy: glad im not the only one seeing the exploit :fire::100:

1 Like

I truly and fully support this … Legit you can actually be ON FARM by casters using this as a warrior … Its cancerous its like the MK II GTA V flying rocket motorcycle in World of Warcraft :joy::joy::joy: :clap::clap: #REMOVE

6 Likes

You know how to counter the coral pods? Pick some up yourself. Not my fault you come to wpvp unprepared. I flask up get health pots make sure im soulstoned have health stones and sprint pots anytime i go out to wpvp. If someone wants to gank me then im gonna make it as hard and annoying as i can possibly make it. Just like how the gankers are making my questing.

4 Likes

Ion declared that gross imbalance is a vital and fun part of world pvp

Let him know if you disagree

I saw a lock yesterday jumping away with tgis thing for the first time and i was all confused at first then i realized what it was coz ive read the QQ posts about it :rofl::rofl:
I have no strong feelings either way on this item. Im used to not being avle to catch ppl as a paladin :rofl::dagger:

2 Likes

If you don’t see the problem with this then I don’t know what to tell ya.

If an item makes you immune to warmode then it’s an item that needs to be adjusted

3 Likes

You mean like divine Shield which gives only Paladin’s a get out of trouble free card ? :thinking:

1 Like

Has always been*

What a nonsensical statement. If you think aan 8 second immunity is the same as the ability to permanently evade any melee while nuking down from orbit, you’re high.

2 Likes