Deepcoral pod threads ruin the forum

They should not be allowed on the forums. They give the posters the unfair advantage of making my eyes bleed and my head pound through their proficient usage of whining and complaining and also if they choose the talent, crying.

Seriously though, can any of you whiny crybabies use the search function ? Are you all new to the pvp forums, because I would think that if you have ever been here before that you would have read or seen the gazillion other threads just like the one that you just made. Making a whole new thread isn’t going to accomplish anything so next time please just go make a post in one of those threads.

(But really, I don’t care what gets posted on here, I just think it’s stupid how many of the same stupid posts are made like every day)

4 Likes

This is the only Deepcoral Pod post I support!

Nomak,
I see you have a very Lok’tar Tmog. So… /flex stand as one! :cowboy_hat_face:

I think I will be Alliance again soon. My guild faction changed to merge with another guild. I was afk for 1.5 months while starting with a new company and moving to another state.

In that time, a lot of people quit so there goes raiding… I might as well make my pally Alliance again, if I won’t really be raiding with my guild.

3 Likes

Nah, I like seeing them. I hope people keep making them until the pods get nerfed. And no, I do not want to get my on and jump around like a spaz.

1 Like

Then don’t use them, but don’t get mad at others for using something that blizz put in the game to be used. lol

Wow! That sucks, sorry to hear that. insert shamless plug you are always welcome to join my ally guild. Now we are more a pvp guild but we do have several members that would like to start raiding. Heck you could be the raid lead if you would like.:cowboy_hat_face:

I think you missed the point.

1 Like

The point is, blizz put them in the game for everyone to use. It isn’t faction or class specific. Honestly, I don’t understand why people complain about them. You can farm 10 of them in 5 minutes. Use them as well.

1 Like

Explains your absence from the forum’s lately

You most have moved to the most beautiful state in the union OHIO.:cowboy_hat_face:

You don’t understand why people complain about them? The complaints have clearly been written in a number of threads… but ok. I would say agree to disagree but we aren’t even talking about the same things.

Yeah, and majority of those threads, there are double the number of players that disagree with them.

Oddly enough, one of the companies I was mid-recruitment with was in Findlay, OH. Looked like a promising opportunity, but I went with a different company. I’m happy to not having to endure OH winters, to say the least… :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

I don’t blame you. Winter is my least favorite time to be in ohio.

I would have put a ton of money on the fact that this thread would somehow devolve into people arguing about the stupid pods even though the whole point of the thread was to say that we have already heard everything there is to hear on the subject so why keep going in circles. It must somehow be related to how BFA has you repeating the same stupid crap over and over all the time also. People get accustomed to having to be that way and then bring that garbage here to the forums.

I have to disagree sitting in Michigan .

1 Like

clears throat OH…IO :yum: