Lock Fear Chaos Bolt Cut damage under fear

He has liked that post :laughing:

Yup he is reading the forums !!

Well I am going to start another thread why so many stuns.

I’m going to assume that I completely misread your tone and that you are simply posting with an innocent lack of knowledge of what pvp’ers call the ‘trinket’

1 Like

Um have you seen Jaconi’s post history?

I find the wpvp forums basically the pvp version of GD so I try to avoid to save whatever braincells I have left from playing bfa destro

(so nope but I can guess)

1 Like

Yeah, BfA destro is the worst. So boring.

His post history is just a trail of tears. He’s really bad at this game and should just turn WM off.

1 Like

Thought it would have been the bg forums, but I think you may be correct. :laughing:

1 Like

I always seen the arena to be more GD out of the pvp forums. :man_shrugging:

We used to have pvp trinkets but since I have gotten back the ones I saw on the vendor had no stats.

poor boy the “trinket” is the talent that is the ability to remove all cc on a 2 min cd

2 Likes

Well one talent for 85 incapacitate effects is hardly effectual for survival, I thought there may still remain a psychical trinket.

When did the psychical trinkets get removed ?

You used them to break snares and I think they were on two min timers.

The amount of incapacitate effects by the same standards of previous play you would need 45 slots for trinkets now.

I just had no less than 5 people take me out while I am in some kind of ice chain…

It never broke I just kinda sipped some tea while they got done with their minimum effort of conquest.

The game would attract more head up gamer types if you had more engagement opportunity.

In some situations but not all, it is like snared hmm rooted ok dead … rinse repeat… Fix armor …

Physical?
10char

They were items you bought, for pvp you used points you earned from battlegrounds. You could have two trinkets the had a click effect to break snare or root.

I think he means when you actually had to buy a medallion (as a piece of gear going into the trinket slot) and use that to break out of stuff.

@Jaconi The cooldown is the same, dude. It’s actually better now that you can use different trinkets that you’d want to.

There might be more stuns and cc overall in game, haven’t taken a count. Maybe things like DH stun could have longer cds.

I know what they are I was merely correcting your horrendous spelling

not sure how you came to that conclusion since arena forums are the most polar opposite subforum to GD you can think of

wpvp forums is a cesspool of the most bottom tier pvp’ers who for some reason feel they are actually good lol, it’s literally the pvp version of GD

using this post as reference to my previous point
the amount of falsehoods in this post makes the average Trump tweet look like a tame house cat

Trash comments like this one are the reason i believe that. GD is made up mostly of toxic trolls and over inflated ego’s. You know just like the arena forums.

2 Likes

the only difference between wpvp and arena forums is that the arena regulars are good enough to manage a higher than negative win/loss ratio in any bracket

you know, like yours… (speaking of bottom tier pvp’ers lmao)

anyway looking at your profile already diminished my brainpower for the day so I’m off to greener pastures, cya!

Literally no WPvP er claims to be the best of anything …

2 Likes

Like usual you add nothing to any conversation you enter yourself into. No one on wpvp forums ever claimed to be the best. That title goes to you and your arena egos who seek to validate themselves by belittling others. Each and everytime someone comes in here pounding on their chest about how awesome they are, they’re an arena forum regular. So Piss off.

3 Likes