Took The Fun Out

Well A rant is in order…

I played a very long time and I am very disappointed with the PVP … world PVP BGs whatever it doesn’t matter.

Used to be but now its predictable … you took chance out of PVP Encounters and replaced it multiple incapacitating effects roots snares stuns fears sleeps even more than that.

I played Hunter Survival its is not unusual to stay stunned until I die in single player encounters or near death.

I have one auto snare break… this is to offset multiple casts of poly morph root snare fear ??

You have for me took the fun out …

Way too many snares and stuns way way too many and the duration is too long.

The whole dynamic of the encounters would change if you got off that stuff .

Lame way to win and if you think winning is holding someone in a position till they die then you might really like actually practicing and winning.

You need snares roots and so on but some of these things last way too long and even when your taking damage they are on you.

You can do better …

1 Like

You cut your own foot off by turning a ranged class into a melee class.

Yep pretty sure survival hunters are still in beta.

The game evolved…I like the days of having to bandage and use health pots as a rogue personally. Both have pros and cons…

1 Like

I do agree, i played many PvP game over the years from DAoC, WoW till BC, Warhammer Online, SWToR and back to WoW during Legion.

And WoW have the most crazy amount of CC available. the thing that make you lose control of your character be it stun, slow, root, Mind control, fear.

And sadly those are kinda necessary if you want to be able to kill a healer, otherwise you better have a full group targeting one to be able to drop one.

But one thing for sure, way to many CC going around in WoW PvP if you compare to many other PvP game

They need to move the DR way higher on CC effects. Having all the CC is fine and for a tab target game a must really but it should require timing and lose its usefulness very quickly when spammed. Currently it is far to great a part of PvP and not useful enough in PvE.