NEW BG Called Kill the DRUID

BGs more and more lately are focused on killing one player while his/her team runs the flag or ball.

The whole team is engaged in trying to put one player out …

We need new BGs called Kill the Druid since the entire prospect of winning is killing one player.

Balance ??? Objectivity ???

1 Like

salt ???
/10 characters

6 Likes

Don’t poke the Bear.

2 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLOLLLLLLL

I support this new BG idea :wink:

1 Like

Yes kill the dancing Druid bear, come one, come all fight the bear while his team runs the ball…

It will not fail if you kick his tail that you can win the match and sail.

Sail to fortune and to fame by killing the Druid in the new BG game…

Ignore the Druid ?

If he has the ball then delay him if he can’t be killed while your team runs other 2 balls ?

When warriors in WSG can pretty much jump half the map in half a sec with the flag then the Druid holding 1 out of 3 balls in the brawl is relatively not a big deal .

5 Likes

Yes Yes a new Druid BG …

The attention can be quite flattering. For your death to be so desired that people will literally ignore objectives to chase you across a map… I ain’t even mad.

Like I said in your other thread. Druid tanks counter physical damage. Magic damage not so much. High health helps a lot but tanks still take increased damage from all player sources. I never have issues with 700k + guardians as a moonkin.

how can you kill that which has no life?

1 Like

this is a troll post right

We need a kill the Druid BG … Conquest points are earned when you kill the Druid that has almost 1 million health points is armored and has a heal over time that rocks.

Since this guy heals his team and his own self he has to be killed the whole point of the BG is to kill the one person or lose.

So lets stop pandering about and make it official we need a kill the DRUID BG.

See that Druid with the heals he is the one that we must KILL Raaa Raaa kill the Druid …

how about something different from what we currently have?

Right LOL …

How exactly does the Druid heal his team constantly? You realize about 80% of the heals on the board are the little damage shields from brambles right? Not heals?

Not of consequence, DRUID DRUID Your the king … Raaaa Raaa all hail the Druid winner of all BGs .

Games gotten to be a joke in many ways .

I mean act like you are kind of new and you are in a team environment against another team…

It takes everyone you got to take out one guy if at all.

Joke …

Protector/denmother
Or an actual heal with ysera’s gift

Welcome to 2005 when YTMND was the meme before memes.

catchthatdruid.ytmnd. com

I noticed the game has reinstated everything that was rejected years ago and now people have fled …

Please explain.