Root and Stun breakers

Can someone list the types of stuns and root breakers available for a survival hunter please ?

Oh god, another you really need to stop.

2 Likes

Quit kidding around man you post too much an Troll the boards too much … If you can not answer the question why get in my thread at all ?

Can anyone tell me what kind of stun and snare breakers there are for a survival hunter.

That includes engineered items.

You have APVP talent for feign death that acts as a snare removal. I believe there is a pet ability called masters coal that removes a mobilizing thanks I think it’s like sleep and fear. You also have roar of sacrifice pvp trait that will reduce the damage that you take and reduce the chance that your enemy will crit on you. As for stun removal I think going option you have is if you are human you have to human Rachel remained for himself or a PVP trinket. Once I get home I’ll log onto my hunter and look over all the ability’s see if there’s anything I may have missed.

This is specific to Survival any advice will be appreciated I read somewhere there is an engineered item u may use too …

I use a this PVP Talent called Gladiators Medallion but it has no duration …

1 Like

This guy… Again… :roll_eyes:

Have you tried looking at your talents and spellbook?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=153592/belt-enchant-personal-space-amplifier there are a few items of this nature that can be made with engineering.

What I try has nothing to do with anything, you two should leave the game LOL…

It can be used only once in 24 hours so be careful when you use it …

1 Like

Same as your batman cap, rofl…

1 Like