Druid Nerf Please

More often now druids in BGs cannot be killed, swapping between forms healing themselves and others.

Need to create a good spell silencing that lasts for 10 seconds.

5 Likes

The only nerf they need in my opinion is no longer being immune to Net-o-Matic 5000. I have no idea why Blizzard hasn’t done anything about it.

5 Likes

Weren’t u complaining about cc , ‘snarecraft’… now u want yet another cc ?

4 Likes

I dunno for once this guy has a legit grip…

I mean being able to tank and have probably the best hot in the game…

They just need to reduce the effectiveness of that hot.

10 Likes

Need a good long lasting spell silence…

A class having the ability to stay in bear form with 600-700K health while healing to full and doing decent damage is absurd. Being able to tank 4-5 DPS and almost never die is just as ridiculous.

I rarely call for nerfs but this build is most definitely in need of one

14 Likes

Here’s a hint: Druids can’t do anything about fears, and they only have one survival cooldown to use against stuns. There are also 3 classes that can remove buffs from an enemy player. You might try that too.

Most geared tanks have similar situations just that druids can heal. I assume you are referring to Guardians?

I mean they can do something about fears…just like any other class they use the medallion…

I thought it was pretty obvious that I meant outside the trinket. Druids have no anti-fear ability, such as Tremor Totem, Ice Block, Berserker, etc.

Non of that matters, they have super high hit points and heals and armor.

I did a few BGs lately where the object of the game was to move a ball down field at least that is what it should be.

But now the BG needs to be named kill the druid… We have kill the Druid BGs.

New Thread.

You don’t think people have thought about that? You know that fear can break on damage. The problem is the health, healing ability and damage they can put out. No spec in the game should be able to tank 4-5 DPS and survive. I’ve seen it in BGs and I’ve seen it in wPVP.

6 Likes

Magic damage counters guardians easily. Health pool helps a lot but tanks still take increased damage from all player sources in pvp.

They’re not even close to being easy and there have been several situations in BGs and wPVP when they’re tanking 4-5 DPS including range.

I don’t consider myself to be the best or even above average on my mage but I know how to spam my hardest hitting spells. Even with that they’re extremely hard to take down.

2 Likes

Fire mage/destro solos guardians.

I haven’t seen it. I have seen, as I’ve stated, 4-5 DPS trying to take 1 down in several situations.

I don’t doubt you but from my experience it seems rare.

Dude is OBSESSED with Druids. Just roll one, already. :grin:

3 Likes

GPyro is literally the best spell against them now … when Lasso was percent based , it worked amazingly too .

3 Likes

Guess we’ve been doing wrong then. Several times Heritic, Perc and I have run into these druids and it was extremely difficult to bring down even with additional DPS.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it’s hard but without percentages based spells ( Gypro is the only one left I think ) , it’s literally impossible to kill a tank with 750 k health. Might as well ignore if you don’t have a mage with you

3 Likes