Snarecraft

I was wondering when the name would be changed to snare craft or stun craft, the amount of stuns an snares has for me ruined PVP.

It hasn’t been changed made more difficult altered, ruined is the word.

High damage with these ridiculous 10 sec back to back stuns that hold while your being destroyed have indeed gone too far.

Warlock hit me for almost 100k damage with something called chaos bolt your off your rockers.

Dameon hunters build a little thing around you and rips your head off LOL are you seriously thinking of leaving all the stuns and snares and fears an so on alone?

Change the name to stand still while we kill you or stun-craft but you have certainly taken the war outta Warcraft horrible.

I spend 70% of a BG or encounter under the effects of some incapacitate affect , do you get it ???

Your incapacitate effects are more numerous than your offensive or defensive abilities can handle …

Put in some real trinkets or snare breakers or give everyone the same thing Pallies have that spell that makes them immune.

I am about gone over it … these guys have figured how to keep you stunned untill they easily kill you …

You cant even get away to run, whats wrong with you people.

They did this in others games and you know what it causes people to just leave PVP .

Calm down the stun effects …

1 Like

And this post is different than your other post how, exactly?

Same QQ post you made earlier, just a different title.

PVP happened. “I better make a bunch of posts about it”.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Your playing as a survival hunter they are the king of the snare and stun game. I would suggest practicing your ability to be both melee and ranged and how to maximize the strength of both in a fight.

P.s. I see that this toon is only 110. So what ever your main maybe. We have a dueling community that you are more than welcome to join. Btag invite me if you would like to join Dustin#1859.:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Seriously, quit kidding around people now stay stunned through tons of damage to death stop being silly .

Player Versus Player is not player stands still while I kill them from full health.

1 Like

Seriously, quit posting.

1 Like

You wouldn’t enjoy getting Pyro’d for 180k then.

If your not going to post stuff that is real stay outta the thread man …
Ok here is the state of pvp Snare root root fear fear incapacitate sleep sleep and some other stuff o ya charm . Then others things the 100k damage 140k damage dead thats haooens in a bout 3 seconds

1 Like

Sounds like PvP isn’t for you.

1 Like

I killed a hunter in WG in a stun, they died so fast they didn’t release.

Was this you op?

I’m sorry my TV crit you IRL

If you’re not going to post anything but QQ threads, stay outta the forums man…

Have you tried 50 milligrams of “Git Gud”? Side effects can include: learning how to counter your opponent in pvp combat, reduced fits of rage from repeated corpse runs, lowered propensity to crying on the forums. Ask your doctor if “Git Gud” is right for you. :wink:

See bub players like you do not understand that pvp is mobility and action an reaction … not stand still while I get this here rotation going on ya…

I guess playing other games and coming back to war craft I did not know that it had been fundamentally ruined…

When I left rogue had a stun people hated it but we had trinkets and you could actually beat a rogue .

With the amount of immobilization and impairment in WOW now you can hardly call these player interactions pvp on any level .

look my opponents incapacitated not for a finishing move that I had to time for this cool down but, hes incapacitated for the whole duration of his hit points.

If at any time in a pvp encounter a full dispatching of another person from full health whilst incapacitated by a single player you lost your minds .

You cant call that PVP its look hes afk, kill him… what a pathetic joke to even remotely suggest thats pvp ROFL…

You must be a Daemon hunter HAHAHAHA …

This whine/cry has been in the game since vanilla. The fact that you are a hunter QQing about it makes it a double LOL. I’m guessing you backpeddle and don’t even know what jump/spin is or even have concussive shot on a hotkey.

I feel for you. You do have Intimidation for SV, but you picked the wrong class to be competitive(and so did I, but only the best of this class can afford stupidity). At best, you’re a support class, unless you’re as good as me to rock it solo. The only thing I can honestly tell you is to reroll.

Understand that nobody who’s truly gud plays this class. Even if you are gud in every way, you’re still bad. You happened to roll the one class that DOESN’T do any damage for free. That’s a severe handicap in this business, unless you’re supporting others.

Sadly, Classic might not fare so well because if you think CC is bad now, it was MUCH worse in Vanilla. Welcome to Roguecraft. The situation either way is quite regrettable for hunters.

???

Are we playing the same game?

Just thought I’d drop in to point out that survival has an extremely good kiting kit and is one of the top 1v1 specs in the game.

1 Like

I really appreciate the response, unusual too in its lack of sarcasm and condescension I appreciate that most of all.

I experience everything you describe and do pretty good against any class one V one but I use those buds to hop around with.

I guess the conclusion is even when your good your bad.

The damage mitigation is horrible for the survival hunter even versus the BM and the MM because I play them both.

When I get hit it is very very hard…

The survival hunter is fun to play above BM and MM for me because you have to combine Melee, ranged or bombs, and pet for damage…

I have to watch the cool-downs on the bombs, keep enough focus to use my damaging abilities while fighting.

Plus use what limited stun and spell disrupts he has.

Why if the toon is so hard to play would they make him so weak in areas ???

Take a Warriors, Palidins, and other classes are they treated better in CDs and stuns ??

No u. People have a right to post qq threads when PvP is as bad as it currently is.

I am serious man stop kidding around when you start playing WOW you’ll see what I mean buy a copy of the game and try it.

Stop posting to these boards unless you play please…

1 Like

Yes. SV is a fine melee supporter. Supposedly it rates better than some of the forgotten melee specs, such as hance shammies and sub rogues. But nobody really wants to play support. They have to be told to do it. It’s about the same story with ranged in hardcore PvE, where you’re supposed to have a ranged toon standing by to do a boss encounter. Ranged is a glorified complement to both venues until now, but the way I see it, you have to be stupid to play a ranged in general without being told by the big “el/la jefe” in your guild. It could be the same way here; you’re going to have your play dictated.

I probably won’t be the example you’re looking for if you want to be successful at any rate.

Come on Nomak, players can post anything they want within the guidelines.

I’m sure Blizzard would rather players post here to have their questions & concerns answered. They may not get the response they want but people will respond usually.

If they don’t get their questions-concerns answered they will probably end up leaving WOW with a bad taste. It doesn’t mean we don’t tell the truth, we do, you just have to try and be nice about it.

There are probably 25 people who have been on this forum since BFA started. Meaning thousands and thousands who play WPVP haven’t been on and have questions and want to vent.

We, in this forum, have seen the Stuncraft problem talked about a dozen times. But it’s really new to them.

I’ll give a purely fictitious example:

A Police Officer is called to a car break-in. He arrives and sees the victim is upset and angry. The windows in his car have been smashed and his laptop he had buried (hidden) in the floor board is gone.

To this Officer this just another car Break-in, to the victim it’s the biggest thing that’s happened to him in a long time. The Officer has been answering calls all day from missing elderly, to 5 car wrecks with life threatening injuries, to a found body on a walking path. The Officer must give this car break-in the same attention he would anything else. Because he understands human nature.

The same happens to an Emergency Room Nurse, a Doctor, a Judge presiding over traffic court. Or the people who hang around the War Mode and World PVP Forum and know all the answers. They do it because they want to help their fellow players so they stick around and give us plenty of future targets. :grin:

2 Likes