Death Touch for over 270000 hit points I quit

I was fighting with a Monk that hit me with something called Death Touch for over 270000 hit points .

I can go into some explanation on how inadequate and defenseless I feel engaging a toon that can kill you in one hit.

Instead Id ask who would allowed that into the gaming community, locate them and ask them how that enhances adds to or balances with a pvp player encounter.

I see you guys later … I will chase wild boar in classic before I engage a situation as ridiculous as that.

If i continue then I am the one that needs to see a psychologist instead of whoever allowed that type damage in-game.

1 Like

“I QUIT”

6 Likes

While being melodramatic, he still have a point. Some people using bugged quest item that boost their DPS like crazy make the game unplayable for others.

Why not file a bug report then? This guy posts nothing but QQ threads over and over. If you’re that unhappy with the product, and unwilling to provide helpful feedback via bug reporting, good riddance.

monk has a pvp talent that insta kills ppl if they have touch on them at low hp. so yes it shows up that it hit u for 100% of ur hp.

its like execute

2 Likes

If you see a WW use TOD on you, it would be best to use a defensive if you are unable to move out of their melee range as any damage they do to you is going to add an Additional 10% to damage at the end of TOD.

2 Likes

And, as mentioned, there’s this.

Given who OP is, I would bet he left out the detail that he got hit for 270,000 HP when he was already about to die.

4 Likes

Tune in next week for the latest Jaconi I quit thread.

5 Likes

Dont let your hp drop so low.

Well seems that a lot of peeps are playing classic so much so that some MYTHIC guilds are disbanding… All that will be left in BFA which is actually the real vanilla wow is Daemon hunters DKs and Monks the OPed toons …

It is already happening gonna get worse before it gets better … people in general hate instant death always have and will .

So those of you that love long term immobilization effects to kill your opponents because you cant really pvp soon you be looking for people to use that on HA HA HA HA HA …

I logged in today was a ghost town compared to before Classic came out and more leaving everyday…

Pvped fine in ever single version of wow, maybe you just can only pvp while pressing one button hoping for a 1 shot:

1 Like

Your definition of PVP is not applicable to everyone nor is mine …

I define PvP as player actions and reactions, the removing of the ability to react and even flip the battle is impossible with long term immobilization.

For some classes there are not enough snare or stun resistances or removals .

You become somewhat of a silo for hit-points being drained at a rate you hope does not exceed the time your immobilized meaning you die while incapacitated .

Some classes be killed in that state from full health … I have level 432 gear and can destroyed by a daemon hunter in few passes and repeats of the root they do …

I have never played that class but they have huge burst on me as a Survival Spec hunter …

I’m just trying to illustrate that incapacitation is not pvp … Short term incapacitates for finishers are good …

Long term incapacitation for people who can’t play to kill those that can discourages the real PvP.

Noobies like long term stuns well because they are noobies …

That’s why many people have moved to classic, the oped toons with their bucket of snares aren’t there …

This is a skill “git gud” problem, and if you think things are better in classic, you’re delusional.

3 Likes

4 minute mage and stun lock to 0 rogues come to mind.

2 Likes

Correction my good sir, 3 minute mage :grin:

2 Likes

As survival with cool-downs in single target PvP I win more than I lose three to one … I use the deep coral and surprise tactics …

Tracking to locate no macros just mouse and buttons…

No room for error, I like survival spec …

What was your favourite xpac, spec?

Mine was ele in wrath, s6 and onward.

Had a blast with ret early wrath, but end of wrath was good also. (Yes being ret early wrath was very skilled :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

There is ZERO chance a normal ToD would hit you for 270k, think highest ToD I ever saw was like 70k.

The 270k you saw was from Pressure Point PvP trait which automatically hits you for that much once you hit 10% HP with ToD debuff on you and it also resets CD of ToD.

This is my favorite trait to use in BGs, it’s very fun and it puts me at the top of the KBs.