Legacy Loot Coming to Legion Instances

With scheduled weekly maintenance the week of March 31, we’re enabling Legacy loot rules in Legion raids and dungeons.

We’re reached that point in an expansion where the content from the previous expansion no longer requires a full group, and the rewards are primarily sought by transmog collectors. With this change, Legion raid and dungeon encounters will drop a fixed quantity of class-agnostic loot. Today, if you and one other player enter Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty and kill Nythendra, it’s unlikely that you’ll receive any loot, since drop rates normally scale to the number of players. After this change, Nythendra will always drop 5 items from her loot table, regardless of your group size.

Dungeons and many of the lower-difficulty raid bosses in Legion are already soloable by well-equipped Battle for Azeroth characters, though some bosses, especially on Mythic difficulty, may still require you to bring a few friends. Nonetheless, this should amount to a great increase in the availability of Legion transmog gear.

See you there!

192 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

12 Likes

Great change.

7 Likes

Literally playable.

31 Likes

Got all my paladin alts ready to go! Will be nice to have Legion transmog done before Shadowlands!

1 Like

WOW finally! I don’t know what’s going on over there but the decisions lately have been very good for most of things.

this is a VERY welcome change… thanks!

29 Likes

Thanks we love you alternative universe Blizz, this is great! Please don’t get kidnapped back! :open_mouth:

35 Likes

Sweet! Time to farm all the pretties! :smiley:

12 Likes

Ra-ak! Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Ak! Power, great power. Ra-kaw! Power in trinkets! Ak-caw!

33 Likes

Now this is a good thing. Collecting MOG is fun.

4 Likes

Finally a good change.

2 Likes

Love it, good incentive to revisit legion!

1 Like

What the heck? content for people who use the all the things addon? AWESOME

5 Likes

I’m about to be lookin real good

4 Likes

THANK YOU BABY JESUS O LAWDY THANK YOU!

6 Likes

I miss legion so much ;-; maybe i will go back to collect some of the mogs next week!! thank you

10 Likes

can’t complain about building good will.

now give us a corruption vendor and this patch would be one of the best final tiers.

progression is over, we got a glut of them from visions but let us spend these mementos on something other than sockets.

they are already quite common with crafted gear and luck.

10 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for this <3

1 Like

Yaaaaaas. What a great change, thanks!

1 Like

PvP vendor please :sunglasses:

4 Likes