BFA is STILL NOT SOLOABLE. WHY?

So, you are saying Molton Core should be challenging and it should still be actual content?

3 Likes

The actual content in 2023 is this new thing called “Dragonflight” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t I want it to be challenging?

Why wouldn’t I want to have the opportunity to go enjoy 20 years worth older raids to run with my guild if we wanted to go progress through them again?

This seems like a no brainer to me. Having 2 decades of raid content to engage with is a winning scenario.

One of many changes to old raids specifically for transmoggers:

…not that you are interested in changing your mind or anything, but maybe other viewers can learn something new.

3 Likes

Sounds like you want time walking raids for all of them and this is cool by me.

3 Likes

:thinking:

I’ve got a question…

Did you read the link?

1 Like

Timewalking raids aren’t really the same thing.

With the new Chromie Time level 60 cap change coming it would be interesting to see if you couldn’t just freeze xp and progress run all the old level cap raids and dungeons as many times as you wanted.

I’ve got a couple servers full of level 60 characters being set aside just for that.

One related thing that I find annoying is that my level 60 alts that were able to solo BFA dungeons during Shadowlands are no longer able to, because the dungeons now seem to scale to 60 even when not using Chromie time.

2 Likes

I did even better, I quoted from it.

…either you didn’t get it, or are just attempting a really lame troll with snide remarks…you can go back to playing with yourself now. Dumb. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Anything that is 2 xpacs old should be a face roll and just around for farming junk out of.

Of course, this is what you want … a challenge, therefore time walking raids are your answer.

Any old raid from an older expansion you will progress beyond so it won’t be a challenge.

This is cool as well but the rewards and stuff don’t scale exactly right either. So, again this doesn’t really work for raids.

1 Like

I solo the mythic dungeons on my 61. The raids arent easy but the dungeons are cake.

I know. It’s quite literately the answer Blizzard is giving you.

Friends are hard for some people though.

Yet some people do things anyway… just like that paladin and druid ran solo raids back in vanillia.

Yeah you’re purposely being obtuse.

5 Likes

Dude, I couldn’t imagine what your partner (assuming you even have one) must go through with all the gaslighting and toxicity.

Do I need to spell it out with crayons for you?:

Somebody claimed they have been altering the old raids since before BFA

Your genius butt says “citation needed”

I provide that

You proceed to go off on this stupid chain trying to be pedantic but just embarrassing yourself. Acting like the fact that in the Legion Legacy Mode announcement they say some mythics still requires friends somehow invalidates the original claim that Blizzard has, in fact, gone back and altered old raids for transmog runners.

Can your brain track with normal conversation?

Citation needed.

4 Likes

It is cool you want to do things that weren’t designed to be done. Either way, as most players progress their characters these old dungeons and raids will be a face roll and that isn’t something that is gonna change or become challenging.

You should focus your efforts on getting more timewalking raids.

5 Likes

You are purposely not getting the hint.

Get out of your Gmoms basement, take a bath, go outside, and maybe you can meet one or two other WoW players who can get you through that Raid content that needs you to bring one of them along.

In the meantime…

Thank the Titans for the WoW Hardcore scene. They are the complete antithesis of the so called solo raiding community in 2023.