BFA is STILL NOT SOLOABLE. WHY?

Of course, this is what you want … a challenge, therefore time walking raids are your answer.

Any old raid from an older expansion you will progress beyond so it won’t be a challenge.

This is cool as well but the rewards and stuff don’t scale exactly right either. So, again this doesn’t really work for raids.

1 Like

I solo the mythic dungeons on my 61. The raids arent easy but the dungeons are cake.

I know. It’s quite literately the answer Blizzard is giving you.

Friends are hard for some people though.

Yet some people do things anyway… just like that paladin and druid ran solo raids back in vanillia.

Yeah you’re purposely being obtuse.

5 Likes

Dude, I couldn’t imagine what your partner (assuming you even have one) must go through with all the gaslighting and toxicity.

Do I need to spell it out with crayons for you?:

Somebody claimed they have been altering the old raids since before BFA

Your genius butt says “citation needed”

I provide that

You proceed to go off on this stupid chain trying to be pedantic but just embarrassing yourself. Acting like the fact that in the Legion Legacy Mode announcement they say some mythics still requires friends somehow invalidates the original claim that Blizzard has, in fact, gone back and altered old raids for transmog runners.

Can your brain track with normal conversation?

Citation needed.

4 Likes

It is cool you want to do things that weren’t designed to be done. Either way, as most players progress their characters these old dungeons and raids will be a face roll and that isn’t something that is gonna change or become challenging.

You should focus your efforts on getting more timewalking raids.

5 Likes

You are purposely not getting the hint.

Get out of your Gmoms basement, take a bath, go outside, and maybe you can meet one or two other WoW players who can get you through that Raid content that needs you to bring one of them along.

In the meantime…

Thank the Titans for the WoW Hardcore scene. They are the complete antithesis of the so called solo raiding community in 2023.

I don’t know what this is. Can you not spell “grandma” or is this some new slang?

And there’s no hint in that post. It clearly says that geared people, in BfA, can already solo Legion raids but you might have to bring a friend if you’re not geared.

That was in BfA. We’re in Dragonflight now, dear.

3 Likes

You might need to bring a friend… for the 30 seconds it will take them to help you out.

Now you’re just spouting random words that don’t even make sense.

Just take the L, dude. You have been proven wrong so many times it’s not even funny anymore.

4 Likes

Maybe you could just find a friend, run the faceroll content with them, and this “big” problem you are complaining about will be the nothingburger that it is for everyone else.

I mean, geez, I’m not even asking you to run the content at the correct level of challenge at this point.

SIGH Yes, if I’m doing SL content then I should find a friend.

However, in the past, once a raid becomes 4-years old, it becomes soloable. BfA will be 5 in August.

Put it together, dude, I know you can do it.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Just get a friend. In the time you’ve spent complaining about it on the forums you could have gotten on of the other digital hoarders to run it with you.

In the time you spent complaining about what’s a nothing topic, according to you, you could have been working on your reading comprehension.

Let’s start with I didn’t start this thread and I also wasn’t really complaining about it that hard. The majority of my posts have been arguing with you. I guess I just can’t believe you can continue to be obtuse even though it’s been explained, and proven to you, many times how wrong you are.

3 Likes

I can’t believe you play the game to faceroll raids.

:dracthyr_shrug:

LOL now we’re going with this angle.

8 Likes

not everyone can get a friend that easily :joy:

That would imply that they ever had an argument to begin with, which they did not.

8 Likes

I mean that’s literally what this is all about.

Mage tower is a solo experience.

What you want is to turn old raids into slot machines.

As someone who enjoys raiding, I’d rather Blizzard not turn them into slot machines for transmogistas.

:dracthyr_shrug: