I’ll try to keep this a simple post and not bore you. Fellowship on Silvermoon is a semi-hardcore heroic progression guild looking to build our ranks. We are currently 7/9H, 9/9N, and aim for AOTC each tier. We’ve achieved that goal for all recent tiers and haven’t missed a raid night in a few tiers. Our capable raiders run higher (+10) keystones throughout the week and gear multiple characters. We strive to be good at our class/specs and want our raiders to have that same goal.
We’re made up of a lot of working class adults - many of us with spouses and children. We make the most of the time we’re able to have in game, because we realize it’s sometimes hard to come by.
If you’re liking what you hear, let me lay out our raid times and requirements:
- Friday - 5:30 p.m. pacific (server) / 7:30 p.m. central
- Saturday- 5:30 p.m. pacific (server) / 7:30 p.m. central
- Maintain at least a 30% average parse for your character/spec related to raid (exceptions may be made for skilled players having an off night, but expect to be cut if you can not average 30%)
- Attendance is tracked, showing up once every other week will not earn you a raid spot.
- Be knowledgeable and somewhat understand raid mechanics, we need solid players to add to our ranks, not someone expecting to be carried through content.
- We’re looking for talented DPS. We’d like to grab some melee but aren’t that picky.
In addition to our main progression raid, we host an alt raid after we move into heroic content as a group. It’s our “fun” run to see how far we can get. It runs on Sundays at 5:00 p.m. pacific (server) (this time may vary now and then to accommodate casual players). We use it to gain experience on other classes/specs and also to trial players for parses. The gear is alright, too.
If you’re looking for a heroic progression guild (that may dabble in some mythic content if we ever get a strong enough roster) or would like to talk more about our guild, please reach out to me through Discord or Bnet. I’ll answer what questions I can.
- Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
- Bnet: GrumpyGamer#11838
I hope to hear from you soon.