LF weekend HORDE raiding guild

393 Prot Warrior, 381 Resto Druid & 381 mage DPS/ 390 disc priest LF weekend raiding guild.
We have been playing together for quite some time now and are looking to stay together in a new home.
We are down to transfer servers, would prefer horde but alliance is okay as well.
We are pretty casual, currently 2/9H. Looking to get AOTC at the very least this raid tier.
My battletag is Yari#11944
Message me if you are interested in having us, or have an offer for us! Thank you very much . :slight_smile:

Vehxn,

If your group may be interested in swapping to DPS we could use some talented players to help fill our raid team. Check my recruitment post, if it sounds like we might be a fit please feel free to reach out to me. Good luck on finding a new home!

Hey there, if your Resto Druid can play DPS and heal when needed, we would love to take all 3 of you!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin,

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam