Healer LF Guild

Hi,

I am looking to join a raiding guild that does some mythic+ on the side.

Ganaladin (Kiljaden) - 402 Holy Paladin
Ganadowblade (Kiljaden)(alt) - 373 Rogue

I wouldn’t mind flexing between dps/heals if the guild requires it. I prefer to heal if possible.

Raiding Experience: I was primarily pvp and mythic+ dungeon focused, so not that much. The guild I was in never had enough people for raiding. I pugged 7/9 H Uldir. I know that isn’t super appealing, but I promise I learn quickly and respond well to criticism.

Preferred Nights: No more than four nights
Preferred Times: Any time between 8pm EST - 3am EST on weekdays. On weekends my time is more open.
Preferred Progression: None
Preferred Server: Will transfer
Preferred Faction: Alliance, will faction change if the right fit.

BattleTags: gannon#1394

Unbound is looking for a holy pally for our weekends raids. We are horde on the Turalyon server. We are currently 7/9 normal and 1/9 heroic. Lack of heals is what is holding us back. We plan on clearing raids on normal and then on to heroic. Guild spam to follow:

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

Currently 7/9N, 1/9H.
Raventoo#1813

EZ-Lightbringer, Alliance. 6/9H is recruiting Heals(w/ dps OS) and dps to progress heroic and push into mythic. Raid times 7/10 PST Wed, Thurs. Also just looking for more active players to push keys and meme it up. Bnet—#cynniee1151 Discord—Ninjaslappe#1749 for more info!

Hellooooooo Ganaladin!

Immortals is a 7/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 3/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

Pirate Chat on Stormrage currently has a core spot available for a holy paladin. I will go ahead and send you a btag invite but in the meantime here is some info about us:

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 1/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele/Resto Shaman
Warrior
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Gannon,

It seems HPals are in high demand for mythic progression, looks like you’ve got plenty of options. We’re looking to add a stable healer to our group and may be a little more of what you’re looking for if you’re willing to swap over to horde. I’ll link my recruitment post with times and requirements. If it sounds like we might be a fit please reach out to me. Best of luck finding a new home.

A little information about the guild:
Name: Dracarys Productions :dragon:
Faction: Horde :fire:
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow :syringe:

Raiding
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11pm EST
What is needed
Tanks (With DPS experience as well- Tank spots will be filler spots)
DPS- Need both Melee and Ranged (Specifically Locks, Hunters, Shamans)
Healers- Any healing class

LF a RL when I am not around, so if you can lead a raid, that is a plus

More about us
On our off days we run/push M+s, level alts, run mog/mount runs, some pvp (W/BGS).
IF we have enough people, we will find days to run through the raid on ALTS

We are a very fun, social guild that is looking for people to PROGRESS through Heroic and Mythic BOD. We are a guild that strives to get AOTC, anything past that is just for fun :crazy_face:

Guild has been around since Middle-End of legion. Alot of players that played and were apart of the guild at that time have since left. Most of the players in the guild have been recruited from the start of BFA on.

We have a discord that we talk and BS in. Would like people to be active and social in the guild, but who want a more laid back place to play. We are a guild that puts friendship and having fun above everything else. Also REAL LIFE stuff is important. We Get it! But please, if you are signed up to raid and than have something come up that will stop you from being able to participate, just let me know :slight_smile:

I am always available whether it be through BNET or Discord!

If you want more information you can add me on either
Bnet: Glidergirl90#1793
Discord: Danielle#7366

Looking forward to speaking with you!:hugs:

Check us out.
Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 6/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 4/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182

Hey there, we could use the hpal! Here is the spam:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. I will also add you to bnet. I hope to speak with you over discord at a time most convenient for you

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generalyl have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Ganaladin,
My guild, Still Standing, is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild (9/9N 6/9H) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We lean more towards having people that are willing to learn and want to be there rather than those that are all about numbers and stats. We log and are willing to help you get the hang of things without judgement. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hi, the Chaosbeards raid team is recruiting a good healers and DPS. And it sounds like you might be a great fit for us!

9/9N, 4/9 Heroic

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm Thursday EST (will possibly add Tuesday later on)

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is small raid group that thrives on the progression experience. We take a healthy serious approach to raids with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means coming prepared to the fights, willing to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few new raiders for Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups. (Beards not required join.)

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. We normally bring applicants on a trial raids or mythics+ before acceptance.

Openings:

Were are looking for DPS, healer or a backup tank, but we are always open good players for any role.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Because we’re currently only raiding heroic content, we welcome folks who cannot make the move to Galakrond/Blackhand but would still like to join our team. We still expect our cross-realm raiders to regularly participate in raids. We use Slack for organization.

About Aegis:

Aegis was founded on Galakrond in 2009, when a group of new friends wanted a place to collaborate, hangout, and see new content together. We are now old friends, but we still like doing those things. Due to Aegis’ large roster and multiple raid teams there is always someone on for mythic+, raids, and pvp.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 1/9M, 8/9H BoD

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately.
DPS: Ranged preferred but strong melee should apply. Competent healing offspec a plus.
Healer: Any class (but bonus if Monk or Druid) who is comfortable flexing between dps and healing.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Looking forward to hearing from you!