[H] 377 Holy Paladin LF Raid Team & M+

Times available & time zone: Sat-Thurs. 9:00 pm EST - 1:00 am EST

Server preference: High Population

Faction preference: Horde only

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore

Current progression/experience: 8/8 Heroic Uldir (AotC) 1/8 Mythic Uldir 8/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor

Anything else:

Switching mains mid-tier.

Looking for an active, friendly community to run M+ & PVP outside of raid times. Have raid experience going back to Burning Crusade. I’m just happy with achieving AoTC each tier and hanging out with fun people.

If your idea of “constructive criticism” is screaming at a person when they make a mistake or making someone feel stupid for asking a strat question, don’t bother.

I come to each raid prepared, repaired with consumables and fight knowledge of the current content.

Thanks for looking!

Hey Lunch! Hubris needs a holy paly! From the sounds of it we may be a good fit for you. Take a look at my info below and please reach out if you would like to talk. Take care!

Hey there. Sent you a b-net friend request. Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey Lunchroom! We’ve had set back after set back just recently and if I can fill this healer spot this can stop and we can be on our way. I have amazing tanks, high parsing dps, and the healers I do have a very good, the core is solid but I’m missing the one healer, and when I fill it they just don’t show up, or show up one day (the wow community now sucks) or like my most recent one, they stand in everything and believe they can just heal themselves through all the mechanics rather than healing anyone else (we were not negative about this we actually hadn’t even had the chance to talk to them about it before they were approached by another guild and they chose to leave). So now I’m back looking for ONE healer again, (and of course trying to pick up a 2nd mage for when my other mage has to miss raid which has only happened one time). If we sound interesting to you feel free to add me and we can chat further. :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
{Healer) 1 Hit me up with your heals class lets talk
{DPS}1 Mage & 1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Lunch,

I’d like to talk to you if our times/expectations line up. Check my post and add me if you’d like to discuss. Best of luck finding a new home.