Returning hardcore raider LF guild

Hi as the title says I’m a former top 50 US raider that came back to wow after having to take a break last tier due to college classes being all over the place in times and just being to much for me to continue hardcore raiding like I wanted to while also keeping my GPA up.
I main Warrior and DK DPS, and do not have a problem raiding on either toon but atm would rather play warrior due to DKs just being behind par in BoD.
I have excellent mechanical awareness,high dps output, and great knowledge of my classes and all of their specs.
I’m extremely flexible on days and times but would prefer to stay horde to continue playing with my friends.
leave your btags and guild spam below or add my btag Falciparum#11755 and I will get back with you ASAP.

Do you tank or DPS?

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR BREW, HEALER, AND DPS

[2/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Bump before bed?

I tried. :frowning:

Hello!

If decide you’re open to Alliance we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Added peoples btags :smiley:

Hey,

I just wanted to stop by and drop a link to my recruitment post : <Fellowship> [H] 4/9H 9/9N BoD LF Healer/Melee DPS

I’m not going to bore you with spam. Check it out, I think we could be what you’re looking for (serious Heroic AOTC Progression). Send me a message if you have questions or want to talk.

Grump

Bump? Prefer a guild that does at least some mythic progress :3

Bump before I sleep and then put off doing an essay to play WoW again all day tomorrow.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild in Turalyon looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Blood DK/ Unholy
Monk Healer/DPS/Tank
Warlock
Rogue

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

We are a 9/9H 2/9M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: tank, war dps, holy priest, spriest, lock

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Do Not Release
9/9N 3/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and we run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic on the first raid on BFA and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK

Heals:
*Resto Shaman
*Monk

The average ilvl of the Heroic+ Progression raid group is 400. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
    *Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345

I know it says you prefer to stay horde but we could use a warrior, so I thought I’d post the info. Lets chat if you’re willing.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi Botulism! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

We have an immediate position for a DPS warrior.

<Really Bad Players>
Really Bad Players is a Cutting Edge, long-standing, adult guild seeking dedicated raiders for our mythic progression. We are a close group of players who have been raiding together for years. We’re looking for players with personality, competitive drive, and the desire to become part of our family.

• 8/8 M Uldir; 3/9 M BoD
  • Sunday & Monday from 7:00 to 11:00 PM PST
  • Horde (US-Blackrock)

Since we raid so little we require our raiders to have 90% or better attendance. We only raid two nights per week for a total of eight hours. We will never, ever add an additional night of mandatory raiding.

Outside of mythic raiding, we are regularly active pushing M+, off-night alt heroic raids, spamming islands, and PVP.

Guild Website & Application (reallybadplayers dot com)
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations as well as our application.

Reach out to me in game or on Discord:
In-game/Bnet - Stridulent (Stridulent#1581)
Discord - Stridulent#1603

Botulism! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

I forgot to check this for a while so Ive added some ppls btags