[H] *EVOLVE* Area 52 2/8M LFM Tue/Weds LF a few reliable raiders

Evolve is back and ready to rebuild for 8.1 Evolve aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding atmosphere.
We are rebuilding from a solid core group who has been playing together since MoP. Cutting Edge content is the ultimate goal going into 8.1. Maintained CE through Legion, WoD and MoP.

While CE is our goal we want to be more than just a raid team. We want to create a family in game. A place that people can call home. Most of our members are older and view the game as a place to kick back and relax. Raiding isn’t a job and shouldn’t feel like a chore. We believe in making raid fun and creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where people aren’t afraid to ask questions or offer up suggestions. If you’re looking for a relaxed, friendly group of people to play with and would like to raid with a group who values progression without the weight of a “hardcore” schedule or mentality Evolve could be the perfect place for you.

Any and all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply

Current Progression:
8/8 H 2/8M
(Rebuilding with a solid core for mythic)

Legion Progression:
11/11 M Anturus CE
8/9 M ToS
10/10 M Nighthold CE
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M EN CE

Raid times:

• Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

Contact info:
Btag: Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Looking for Ranged dps and tank!

Still looking for some deeps and a meat shield!

:eyes: :ok_hand:

still looking for ranged

Looking for a tank and a few ranged.

Come join team baby feet.

NEed some ranged love. Where the magic fingers at?!

1 Like

Looking for a neato resto druid or disc priest. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Baking cookies and giving out hugs to resto druids.

Healers hmu Azurah#11967

Looking for some hotties…healers with hots we need you.

Hey, im interested in joining your team.

Do you have room for an exceptional MW, DH, and Ret? The MW has a Spriest alt. All of us are above 395 ilvl with 36+ HoA looking to push CE. Your guild has perfect times!

I think I added your btag, Thunderdome#1817, I play a DH ilvl 395, 6/9H 9/9N.

Blood DK :slight_smile: