375 Rogue Looking for Chill guild. [H]

Rogue; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/ðrakken

Laid back. dark/twisted sense of humor. People who take themselves and life too seriously irk me. Sensitive snowflakes irk me. Constant edgelords irk me.

This girl just wants to log in, kill some stuff, get loot, and maybe exchange next level bants in the down time.

Currently on Thrall, not above server/faction changing if it seems like it’s working out between us.

If not, it’s cool, maybe your guild can be the next big disappointment in my life. :3

I’m available Mon-Friday 7pm-11pm GMT-5 And pretty much all weekend.
I should mention Thursdays are the only evenings I can’t make for medical reasons.

LadyDrakken#1643

Hi there, not sure if you’re interested in Mythic, if you are please take a look at the info below.

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M,

Last Pull Raid Team:

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 9:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
  • Sunday - 9:00PM EST - 12:30AM EST

Openings:

• Healer - Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter
  • Melee - DK, Rogue

Also considering exceptional players, but the above are in high demand.

And Friends Raid Team:

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 6:30 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST
  • Thursday - 6:30 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST

Openings:

• Healers
  • Ranged DPS
  • Melee DPS

About us:

We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.

Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact us in game, or through bnet. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Amplified-Bleeding-Hollow
Aelinisa-Bleeding Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981
Amplified#1906
Farthu#1396

Heya Dybbuk, We’re always looking for more who can handle our twisted sense of humor. We’re a laid back bunch and the camaraderie is great between us all. Check out the info bellow and if you’re interested feel free to add and contact us.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

edited. I forgot my availability, like a dunce.

Hey Dybbyk :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer to join our healing team. We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Good luck and happy raiding!!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

[A] < Primordial Malice > is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Heroic Uldir - AOTC - 8/8H
Mythic Uldir - 2/8M

Raid Nights:
Tuesday and Wednesday (as of 1/22/19)
8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)

Current Need(s):

Ranged DPS - Mage and Warlock

Other exceptional raiders are welcome

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding.

Guild Focus:

Raiding: Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs).

The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid.

About Us:

We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid, we will have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play WoW in a fun environment.

We offer guild repairs, active discord and guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372
BNET: Mcrelb#11730