[H] Prot Pally 5/8M LF Guild

Class: Prot Pally (also have 380ilvl BM Monk)

Ilvl and neck Level: 387 and level 36 Neck

Progression: 8/8H 5/8M

Willing to transfer or Faction change: I would like to stay Horde, but willing to switch for the rite guild.

Availability: Any day 11pm-3am EST

Goals: I’m looking to join either a mythic guild or an AOTC guild that has it’s eyes towards mythic Prog, it’s extremely tough to find a guild that fits my times available, that also needs a tank so if your guild is a good fit please contact me and I will be an extremely loyal member to your team.

Contact info: Bnet-Uther7052#1213 / Discord-Azmo#4769

Hi Antarok!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

Our schedule may be too early but if you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Bump it on up

Still searching, willing to tank on this toon as well

Still looking :frowning:

Hello all still looking

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168
Good luck and happy gaming!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!