380 Rdruid former CE LF mythic guild

I just resubbed after about a 2 month break, looking for a new raid team. My availability is:

Sunday: Any time after 5am
Monday: Any time
Tuesday: Any time
Wednesday: Any time
Thursday-Saturday: Completely unavailable, work 5pm-5am.

I’m looking for:

Horde only, not negotiable.
Prefer Area 52 or Zul’jin, must be high pop server
2 day raid schedule preferred, 3 day acceptable
Strong sense of community. I’m sick of guilds where no one talks to each other, and only log in twice a week to raid with complete strangers. That isn’t fun.

What you can expect:

High attendance rate
Always prepared
Contributes mats/cauldrons/etc
Listens and remains accountable for my own actions/mistakes, including taking direction and being open to suggestions/constructive criticism.
Previous cutting edge raider for any tier I was actively playing, capable of pushing the hardest content

** I can play a mistweaver, but do not have any logs for her and she’s not as geared (360 currently) but would be willing to gear her up for the upcoming tier if necessary.
Nastyfacts#1491 on Bnet
Anabiotix#6915 on Discord

The Night Show is a late night raiding guild on Zul’Jin focused on pushing Mythic content. We have made leadership changes and are looking for a few exceptional players to help us push for CE. We are 3/8M and currently seeking MW, RSham, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage and Warlock. All others taken into consideration. Times are 1am - 4AM Server time.
Contact Mr.Rager#0350 on discord

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Anabiotix,

I am Jaimee, recruiter for Team 2 here in <Toast> on Area 52! We are currently 6/8 M Uldir but our team formed very late into the expansion. Right now we are wanting players that are CE focused for the upcoming raid, Dazar’Alor, as well as pushing until the end of Uldir! We would be interested in chatting with you regarding a healer position.

Our specific recruitment needs are listed below but everyone will be considered regardless of whether your class is listed or not. Please have logs ready when applying.

Raid Times
Tues/Sun 8pm-11pm EST

We are a community of raiders on Area 52 that pushes Cutting Edge, M+, sales runs (gold only), and more!

ALL ROLES OPEN
HEALERS
DPS
ONE SWING TANK/DPS

Want to learn more about the guild?

Check us out at: toastguild . com

Contact Us

Discord
Jaimee#3595
Sixtyniine#7540

Battle Tag
WoahMyGod#1664
Kildawabbit7#1408
Jayme#11525

We would love to hear from you!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you! Good luck and happy raiding.
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!