386 Mage Looking

Hi there,

I had been raiding with a guild that had severe attendance issues and disbanded at the beginning of December. I had 5/8M experience. I am now looking for a guild for the upcoming raid.

I continually strive to better my play style and try hard not to repeat errors. I am knowledgeable about my class. I feel confident in my ability to bring strong, consistent dps to your raid, and would love to talk to you about your guild or any questions you may have.

Please feel free to check my character on warcraft logs Velisan - Mal’ganis

Battletag: Tannuh#1498

What I am looking for in a guild:

• 2 days per week
  • 10 or less hours
  • No Friday/Saturday night raids

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and considering me for your roster. Feel free to contact me or leave your information below. Thanks again! :slightly_smiling_face:

Battletag: Tannuh#1498

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to fill out our roster! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

if you are open to alliance we could fit your times/days

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Howdy there Velisan, Don’t know if we fit what you might be looking for but you might be what we are looking for

We are 3 days a week not 2, but we only raid 9hrs total,
tues-thurs 9-12 est, we are cutting edge, we want to keep it going, Sadly we are alliance and you are horde, but if you might be interested in knowing more please don’t hesistate to reach out to me either or btag or discord, pref discord, but either works fight

Discord- Ric #0606 Btag - stumbles#1223

Hi Velisan,

I added you to bnet to talk with you a little more about our guild.

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

Hi Velisan,
I’m from Focus Up (6/8M, 8/8H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. We are looking for outstanding players with drive and a desire for challenge and progression. Our leadership and raid core have a long history together and are all confidant mythic raiders with a long history of mythic raid experience. We are in need of relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST).

Interested in us and hungry for some mythic progression? Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey vel, I added you on bnet but heres more info about us. Top of the Line 7/8M we raid wed/thurs 9pm-1am Eastern. Looking for solid players at a mythic quality level for BOD. Ill add my info here again if your interested. Unstawpable#1550 bnet and discord is Unstawpable#4484

Hi Velisan,

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to continue strong in BoD. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a healer (hpally or priest pref) and RDPS.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 6/8M Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

Hey,

We’re not a 2-day raiding guild, but if you are willing to raid 3, let’s talk.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hi Velisan,

Sorry to hear about your last guild. If you’re looking for flexibility in your gaming schedule but still want to play with excellent players, Esper may be a good fit for you. I’ve added you on bnet. Guild spam below.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M 8/8H Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS + 1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Hello Velisan,

I am with the US-Illidan Horde Guild <Shroud>. We are currently a 3 night a week guild starting in T23 content. We were two night, but we want to push further but 8-11 CST leaves us at 9 hours a week. I’m not sure how flexible you would be on that schedule.

I’d love for you to speak with our recruitment officer, Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to see if you would be a fit for our team.

Finding a guild is one thing, finding a home is another.

Hope to hear from you!

I’ll leave our full recruitment post below as well.

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are “Mythic Experienced” to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 6/8M (Uldir)

Current needs:

DPS
Demon Hunter
Mage - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxlie (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hi Vlisan,

If you can raid during the afternoon hours, please apply to my guild Velocity! We are 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras. We raid 3 days a week but less than 10 hours.

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs
Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me, too. :grinning:
BNET – Peach#1423
Discord – Starby#8682

Thanks,
Starby

Hey Velisan! We’re in need of a mage for a core spot.

Recruiting all for Battle of Dazar’alor.

< Red Dragon Society > is a former Top 100 US raiding guild. We are NOW returning as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. We inherited a good group of 5/8M raiders with the intention of clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. Our officer core comprises of previous top 75 US raiders.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8est - 11est
Thursday: 8est - 11est

Our Goals

• Clear content at a reasonable rate
  • Enjoy the game
  • Community
  • Sales/alts on off nights (optional)

What we are looking for

• Reliable
  • Quick learners
  • Communication
  • Mature
  • Willing to improve
  • No Drama

Contact Us

Raid Leader: Gumk - crazzyboots#1114
Recruitment: Ari#6263 (discord) / aerie#1365 (Btag) or Draconuss#1295 (btag)

Or feel free to send in an application and one of the officers will contact you ASAP
https://goo.gl/jV2bBY

Alliance, Kel’Thuzad 6/8M Uldir LFM Cutting Edge BoD 5 Hour Schedule
TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule.

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Hi Velisan! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!