Disc priest LF Raiding guild

If faction transferring is an option for you hit me up :grinning:

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

We look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900

The Night Show is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close-knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and/or are looking for an active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun, Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are pushing for CE. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

HUGE Priority: MW Monk, Rogue

Recruiting:Rogue, mage, Exceptional players

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

Please contact MrRagerxx#1349, campyourbody#2937, or Mulletmaster#3085 to see if we are a good fit.-disc

Name: Bare Bones
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/8M
Schedule:
Mythic Team: Friday / Sunday 9-12pm EST
Casual Team: Saturdays 9-12pm EST

Recruiting:

1. Any competitive DPS
  2. All exceptional players considered
  3. All casuals welcomed

We are an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild. We participate in RBG’s, we have several groups of people that push keys, some are pushing 15’s. We have guild alt runs, mythic island groups, and other fun events. We have groups that sell M+ keys and island run’s also.

Contact me on discord: Manetheren#9370 or on Bnet: Manetheren#11993

Hey Zannyuxs!

We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are very interested in progressing through Normal and Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. You would be able to play Disc/Holy!

Guild: Hang and Bang

Faction: Horde

Server: StormreaverUS

Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST

Current Progression: 8/8H (AOTC)

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey Zannyuxs!

Shoot me an add on Battle Tag (L1TTLE3AGLE#1429) so we can get together for some content!

The guild I run is fairly new in terms of when it was formed, but we have raiders and casuals alike with experience all the way back to Vanilla WoW. We are predominantly US Military Veteran and as such expect people to behave in a (mostly) mature manner; we get serious during a boss pull, but otherwise we joke around and razz one another outside the boss pulls.

One thing we will never do is ask someone to server/faction change without giving us a try first. Ultimately, you have the freedom of choice and we recognize that; so add me on BTag and I’ll get you an invite to our Discord where we can coordinate Mythic+, raids, or other group content and you can experience who we are and make a final decision for yourself!

We look forward to grouping up with you, even if you do ultimately choose a different guild!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another priest to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Warlock
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow/Disc Priest
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) Dani#1267 (Discord)

Hello Zannyuxs, I am Sephina GL of Reforged, we are a progression guild that isn’t quite like most others, we focus on being stress free and fun, we have a laid back group of raiders. We currently have downed 6/8 H Uldir and would be able to do more if we had some more solid consistent raiders. Looking to be able to compete on server for at least AotC if not work on Mythic Raids. We raid Tue/Wed 8-11 server my battle.net is Revan#1421 feel free to add me if you have any questions or comments for me. Were a pretty good guild just could use some stable players

Hello Zannyuxs! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Zannyuxs,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another priest to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello add me on bnet and we can discuss if we would be what you are looking for.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:

Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:

AFusco#1382

bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Hey Zanny. We’re always looking for good people to join us in Hakuna Matata (H-Zul’jin). Raid times are Tues/Wed 9pm-12am. If that is something that works for you message me at Btag Syronosin#1536

Hey Zannyuxs :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently healer to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Hey Zannyuxs,

Just a little info on us below. We’re currently seeking a tank, 2 heals and dps to complete the raid team for BoD Raid coming up.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 9:30/10pm EST
Raid Focus: Heroic Farming with a little Mythic content if we get bored.
Raid Team: Transfer not required. Members of team are both Guild & Community.
(Our Guild logs are on Raiderio as well as WarcraftLogscom. 8|8N, 8|8H, 1|8M)

A little about our Guild:
We’ve raided some Mythic, feels great for kills - but we enjoy the satisfyingly enough challenge of Heroic, and the super chill good times we have once we are on a farming schedule. It makes having alts great too.

Once we enter that level of Heroic’s feeling like OP’d LFR runs… we actually do drunk raid nights too (though drunkardness is not required… we’ll let you run sober, tipsy, or somewhere in the midst…) :beers:

We also run Mythic+ keys every week (10 or higher).

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
KassiG#1130

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and Heroic raiding.

Come Join Us!

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Tanks: Any (Raid Tanks Filled)
Healers: HPally, Priest, Shaman
DPS: All Needed

server: Thrall

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

I am a little late to the party, but if you are still looking I would love to talk to you.

Guild & Server: Guaranteed to Bleed [H]-Thrall

About Us:

Casual Horde Based Guild. We are a 2 day guild and we have been a raiding guild since BC and are a very close guild. Our core raiders have been together for years and we gain new ones every year.

We used to raid hardcore but we’ve got older and 2 days fits our lives the best. We look for people that want to be casual but want to get through content. Casual but good. Our priority is Flex Raiding while dabbling in Mythic.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday / Wednesday 9:30 pm-12:00 am EST (8:30 pm-11:00 am CST) (6:30 pm-9:00 pm PST) Current Progression: 11/11 H

Recruitment Contacts:

discord
@Mirring#1858

B-Net:
Mirring#1131
Helms#1526

Wowprogress:
search Guaranteed to Bleed

Raider. io :
search Guaranteed to Bleed

Requirements: Know your specs! Be able to think quick and have knowledge of the the fights.

Needs: Raid- RDPS , Heals (Disc-prefed)

Discord: discord.gg/JHqzwAk