2 Healers looking for options

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially healers!)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Guild: The Sworn-Arthas

Raid times: Tuesday and Monday 9PM to 12AM EST

Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M

Contact: Kentauri-BNET: Kentauri#1750, Discord: Kentauri#4150
Wraug-BNET: Wraug#1125, Discord: #5569

Needs: Any and all competent players for mythic raiding and keys! :slight_smile:

Hey there Qarnak!

is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at Vendir#1631 on Bnet or Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred), don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

Obliterate#11716

<The Night Show> is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Heroic/Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and are looking for a active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

Recruiting: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue/Exceptional DPS

HUGE Priority: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 21+ years old. 365+ ilvl and 20+ heart.

Please contact Skoalmanck#1772 or MrRagerxx#1349 to see if we are a good fit.

Hello! is looking to recruit a couple of healers (druid, monk, shaman, with OS DPS) and Ranged DPS (Hunters, Affliction Lock, Balance Druid, Spriest, Mage) for BfA! Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also raid on Mondays but that will be an optional night, and that is usually an alt run. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no cursing out other members just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my bnet Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Hey we’d love to have both of you heal for our mythic group!

Enigmatic is a new guild on Zul’jin formed by a group a friends who have been playing with each other for the better part of a decade, and we are raid led by a former US top 100 tank. We are also looking to clear all relevant mythic content by the end of the expansion on a two night a week schedule, Wednesday & Thursday, four hours a night 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST/EST (7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST ; 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM CST), with a weekend alt run starting later once we have a solid roster. If you would like to know more please feel free to add one of us on battle tag. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Zenrock#11443 - Guild Master/Co-DPS Lead
Gormless#1140 - Recruitment Officer/Heal Lead

Hello! Hubris Is a semi casual guild comprised of semi sober aldults based on the Malorne server cluster. We are 8/8h and 2/8m and are very excited for next tier to finally drop! Below is the “about us” spam. I would love to get a chance to talk with you, hit me up!

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):
DPS: Boomkin with resto offspec, shadow priest, Holy paladin, mw monk. exceptional candidates always considered!

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional normal ABT day 9:30pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831-btag (Enigmatix#2672-disc) Earthwyrm#1108 -btag (Abscynth#5749-disc)

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
375+ ilvl
Neck level 32+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Guild: 5/8M Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor.
Raid time - Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (currently our alt night clears heroic)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our mythic roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+, and 2400+ players that lead RBGs and queue arena often. I’d love to have you join us for the new raid dungeon! Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758 if you have any questions or are interested!

Hello! We can likely work in two healers, but you didn’t leave your raid availability. Apologies in advance

Our daring band of ne’er-do-wells is seeking more nerds for shenanigans, raids, 10+ mythic keys, and long, awkward hugs.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thu from Midnight to 3AM Eastern time, 9pm to Midnight Pacific.

Most of us are 3/8M Experienced with 8/8H. Currently taking our time to build up a strong core. We recruit by personality first, so being able to hang in a game of Cards Against Humanity will be your first hurdle.

Add Bellanca#1591 and/or Haniel#1253 and we can powwow and see if we’re a good match.

Hellooooooo Qarnak!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hellooooooo Qarnak!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hi there! Looks like you have a lot of options but I figured id try anyways.
Not gonna post a page here, long story short were a super tight knit community of friends looking to recruit for our raid team. 3/8M core but we took a break from raiding to move to a larger server and reform our guild. is a semi-casual guild looking for quality players to enjoy the game with and push content.

We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays 7pm - 9pm PST located on Mal’Ganis. If interested please feel free to reach out to me. My Btag is HeckinApple#1169.

Happy Hunting!

Icon on Thrall is looking for healers!

We raid twice a week on th/mon from 9-12 EST and hit 2/8m before the holidays.

Very laid back but like to progress! Been together since vanilla.

Mahanaxar#1991 on bnet or Mahanaxar#6385 on discord

Hey Qarnak :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer to join our healing team. We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello! is looking to recruit a couple of healers (druid, monk, shaman, with OS DPS) and Ranged DPS (Hunters, Affliction Lock, Balance Druid, Spriest, Mage) for BfA! Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also raid on Mondays but that will be an optional night, and that is usually an alt run. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no cursing out other members just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my bnet Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168
Good luck and happy raiding!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Hey Quarnak,

Just a little info on us below. We’re currently seeking a tank, 2 heals and dps to complete the raid team for BoD Raid coming up.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 9:30/10pm EST
Raid Focus: Heroic Farming with a little Mythic content if we get bored.
Raid Team: Transfer not required. Members of team are both Guild & Community.
(Our Guild logs are on Raiderio as well as WarcraftLogscom. 8|8N, 8|8H, 1|8M)

A little about our Guild:
We’ve raided some Mythic, feels great for kills - but we enjoy the satisfyingly enough challenge of Heroic, and the super chill good times we have once we are on a farming schedule. It makes having alts great too.

Once we enter that level of Heroic’s feeling like OP’d LFR runs… we actually do drunk raid nights too (though drunkardness is not required… we’ll let you run sober, tipsy, or somewhere in the midst…) :beers:

We also run Mythic+ keys every week (10 or higher).

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
Bnet: KassiG#1130