[H] Evolve - A52 Tues/Weds 9/9H 2/9M LF reliable raiders for our family

Evolve is back and rebuilding we aim to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding atmosphere.

While CE is our goal we want to be more than just a raid team. We value positive attitudes, loyalty, and and a willingness to help as much as we value someone’s self perceived skills at pushing buttons. We want to create a family in game. A place that people can call home. Most of our members are older and view the game as a place to kick back and relax. Raiding isn’t a job and shouldn’t feel like a chore. We believe in making raid fun and creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where people aren’t afraid to ask questions or offer up suggestions. If you’re looking for a relaxed, friendly group of people to play with and would like to raid with a group who values progression without the weight of a “hardcore” schedule or mentality Evolve could be the perfect place for you.

Any and all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply

Current Progression:
9/9H 2/9M

Legion Progression:
11/11 M Anturus CE
8/9 M ToS
10/10 M Nighthold CE
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M EN CE

Raid times:

• Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

Contact info:
Btag: Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

1 Like

Jaz is the best.

Bring beer & burgers

1 Like

We give out Candy

1 Like

Reset day!

1 Like

Looking for some fun people to join the #BEANSQUAD

Looking for a healer.

i heard healers are hard to come by.

For anyone who added us while Jaz and I were out of town on vacation I apologize for the lag in response. We are back now and looking to recruit.

Where is all the dps at

Lets get some people in here!

We have jelly beans.

For the baby feet.

Looking for reliable dps and a healer.

Btag request sent. Boomy/feral.

2 Likes

Happy Friday all.

Still looking for a healer and some dps.

Looking for some raiders who like pushing keys and making fun of our raid leader.