404 Havoc DH LF Mythic Guild after break

I came back semi-recently from a 3-4 month long break from the game after my current guild completed Mythic Uldir progression. I’m looking to step back into raiding at the same level or better.

• Availability: Weekdays and evening hours are preferred
  • Experience: 9/9H this tier and I raided at a US50-100 level for all of Legion and Uldir
  • Faction: Horde preference
  • Played a Rogue for ToS and I’ve generally kept up it to date as a viable alt
  • Willing to server transfer
  • Interested in pushing high M+ keys
  • Btag: Negative#1554
  • Discord: Negative#7650

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 7/9M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey there, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
>Joe (stefanj#1797)
>Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
>Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS - #440 by Xandis-draktharon
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hey! Not sure if we are hardcore enough for you but here’s the tldr anyway.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

still looking

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

Hey there. From what I’ve read Late Night Pain Train on Zul’jin sounds like it could be the perfect fit for you. We are currently 3/9 M and looking for a couple solid and reliable raiders / mythic+ runners outside of raid. We only raid 6 hours a week but try to make the best use of our raid time and get mythic bosses down. Check us out at lnpt.enjin. com or add Gortao#1301 on bnet and we’ll talk more. Look forward to hearing from you.

Still looking for a guild