[H] 380 Fury Warrior LF Raid guild

Hi, I just recently started playing this toon again and faction changed to horde last night and I am now looking for a horde raid guild to join. New to raiding in this expansion

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

hey calem im on wyrmrest accord we are a small guild about 15 to our raid group looking to fill in more of our roles we raid wed/thurs 830pm to 11pm est were 9/9 normal 3/9 heroic and we run our mythic+ thru the week but mainly durin the weekend/mon we try n make sure everyone gets theirs done so they have a chest on tues if you have anymore questions or this interests you add me on btag

mortality#11220