406, 3/9M 9/9H Rdruid LF raiding guild

Hey, thanks for looking. I’m looking for a new guild to continue to push content with for the remainder of this expansion and beyond. I’m looking for:

• 2 day guild, 3 day might be okay but prefer 2.
  • Must be pushing mythic content
  • Active community outside of raiding (M+, transmog runs, islands, etc)
  • Adult guild is a plus
  • Healing full-time

My availability is as follows:
Sunday: Any time
Monday: Any time
Tuesday: Any time
Wednesday: Any time
Thursday: Unavailable (due to work)
Friday: Unavailable (due to work)
Saturday: Unavailable (due to work)

I have a history dating back to WotLK of clearing the most difficult content in a timely manner, and even have several CE achievements. I am an active member of any guild I’m part of and maintain nearly perfect attendance. Anything else you might wanna know, send me in game mail or add me directly. Thanks.

BattleNet: nastyfacts#1491
Discord: Anabiotix#6915

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. We have 2 teams, I would love to bring you onboard with team “Alacrity”, our tues/weds team that is currently pushing mythic content. our info below. Looking forward to speaking with you at your soonest convenience.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our “Alacrity” (tues/weds) team is:
2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

still interested in speaking