405 Holy Paladin LF 2-day mythic guild

3/9M BoD experienced Holy Paladin looking for 2-day weekday raiding guild with goal of CE. Willing to transfer/faction change.

Hey! We arent a 2 day but we do only raid 9hrs a week.
We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Heya, add my discord, aspen#4800, would love to talk more!

Weekend guild here, I hope you come check us out!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398
  • Greywolfpup#1127

Come join us on the alliance side!!!

Guild & Server: Iris [A] Emerald Dream
Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday 7pm-11pm CST
Current Progression: 6/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: Edwalse#1978 (Recruitment)
Naaldira#1635 (GM)
Website/Application: intotheiris com/recruitment-1
Wowprogress wowprogress com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Iris
Requirements: Some recent mythic progression and 38+ neck.
Needs: DPS: BM/MM Hunter, Elemental or Spriest. Healers: Resto Sham or Hpally

Heya. Please add us for a chat if interested!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

Hey there. 5/9M BoD, previously 8/8M CE uldir, Could use another solid healer on roster, times and days are 7:30-10:30pm pst Fri/sat. Feel free to get back to me on bnet @ Thela#1545 if sounds like it could be a good fit, thanks!

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168