395 Ele Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Title says it all.

My previous raiding experience can be found here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/hyphae/pve

What I am looking for:

• Horde ONLY
  • Active Server
  • Sunday - Thursday
  • 6pm - 11pm CST (preferably 7pm - 10pm CST)
  • 2 or 3 days a week
  • Mythic Raiding Guild
  • Relaxed Atmosphere

If interested I can be contacted via battle net at MFKDGAF#1843 or Discord at MFKDGAF#5279

Hello Hypha. A Reddit Dystopia is a large community with 10+ Raid Teams. Chances are we have a team that meets your needs and schedule.

Specifically, our Team Olive Garden sounds like it would be a good fit (The teams are all named after restaurants). We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST (7-10 CST). We are currently 1/9M but should be getting Grong down tonight.

Add me on Discord or BNet for more info
DIscord - Sharrq#7530
BNet - Sharrq#1244

You can also see more info about the rest of our teams here

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

We would love to have an elemental shaman on the raiding roster and also for pushing higher mythic + keys.

Check us out and if you have interest please reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732. Best of luck in finding a new home!

Hey! I am looking for some dps to fill out our mythic roster, we have a few dps spots open right now, i will attach our post and add me if you are interested! I will connect with you via discord as well. Thank you!

Hi there! Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS with off spec Heals to fill out the rest of our core team. We are also in search of a Tank!. We will take any Ranged class, Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Boomie
Ele

Healers:
Priest
Druid

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)

Hi Hypha! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Ele Shaman to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!