401 Hpally LF raiding guild

Hello there,
I’m a 401 Hpally with 9/9h experience looking for a guild with similar progression, who plans to progress through Mythic.

Available days (8pm est or after):
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Prefer 2-day guilds. If you have more questions for me, feel free to add me at
Dinogoesrawr#11896

8/9H, 1/9M

Recent guild xfer to Area52 that’s looking for DPS & Heals for our BoD Mythic progression team. Mythic Raids Wed/Thurs & optional Heroic Sundays @ 7:45pm-11pm EST.

We keep it light in raids with jokes and laughs, but buckle down when it’s time to get serious. We regularly do other content besides raid (Mythic+, PVP, LOL, Apex Legends, Etc.).

Our discord is very active with text chat and voice so if you’re looking for more than just logging in for raids, we can provide that. I’ve made some great gaming friends through WoW, and this guild and it’s members has been a prime source.

If you like what you just read and are interested in more information, please contact me @ Scyke#1430 or post here.

Cheers!

I sent you a friend request, let’s talk :slight_smile:

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Sent you a friend request if u are interested in talking :slight_smile:

Hey there! We raid Tues/Wed from 8-10 server.
Current progression is 4/9M
COME HEAL WITH ME :slight_smile: We have one healing spot available
My discord is Aearo#9581