3 friends looking for guild

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 5/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 7/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 4/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hellooooooo Seraphic!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

We are a bit more on the semi casual side but we do have a good group working on mythic plus each week. We are 7/9 normal raid and hope to get through Heroic at our own pace. We are looking for more active players. Feel free to add me to Battlenet if you wish to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 7/9.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank (with dps spec) and more skilled dps. Especially a Shadow Priest or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 375 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Seraphic, hello!

We are on your realm! (I know, what a surprise, seeing as our realm is quiet and rather small, lol.) Please reach out to me at Neddy#1554 or in-game on my character.

We raid Tues. and Thurs. from 11:30PM EST until 2AM, so that’s probably way late for you guys, but I’d be very interested in having you join our Discord to run M+ with some of our folks since you’re looking for a community that’s interested in that. Got a bunch of older folks who have played this game for many years who enjoy keys, so I think you would get along.

We also do alt runs at earlier times occasionally, so might be able to get you a bit of raiding sometimes too. We PvP as a guild as well, if that is something you and your friends enjoy. Hope to hear from you soon!

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting however we accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Currently: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M

Current Raid Times

9pm-12am EST:

Tues/Wend

Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!
Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hey Seraphic!

If Horde is an option - we have room for all 3!
Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 10 DPS and 2 Healers
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday &amp;amp; Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

Hey Seraphic,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Spriest
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Rogues

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hello there!

Ascendance might be something you’re looking for. While the guild is a heroic raiding guild, we do love running keys when we get the chance. I’ll leave a little info here for you to look over.

We are a casual AoTC raiding guild. Meaning we’ll always complete AoTC and if numbers allow we will dabble in mythic, but it’s not a big push. For us it’s just the next logical step in progression.

We are currently 6/9 Heroic. We run Mythic+ on a fairly regular basis. Usually on weekends is when we’re the most active, but posting in our discord is the quickest way to set up a guild group.

Raid days and times are Tues/Thurs 11pm-1am.

As far as our atmosphere goes, we’re pretty laid back. The guild has been around since vanilla and most of us have been playing either since vanilla or TBC. So we what to do and when to do it. This allows us to joke around more than I’ve usually seen in other guilds. We tend to have rather thick skins and ask that others have that as well.

If you have any other questions or want to talk, please hit me up on Btag Pananda#1469

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you about our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk. Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

GiGi#1168

Howdy Serpahic,

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of a healer and dps. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581

Hi Seraphic;

I have a multi server community that I can invite you and your friends to. We raid Tuesday 8 pm est to 10:30 and Friday 8 - 11 pm.

We try to push m+ and generally do group quests together and a discord server to coordinate things offline.

If this interests you please bnet friend me at: Anaranae#1516 and I can invite you to meet everyone.

I hope to hear from you, have a great night!

Hey! I’d love to chat with you!

<The Awakening>

US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh

Alliance

Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.

We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Add me on battle.net to chat

MiniDonut#1880

Fourth Meal is an Alliance mythic raiding guild located on Exodar/Medivh. We are currently recruiting to bolster our mythic raiding roster. We are always accepting of all mature players who look to have fun while still being able to use raid time efficiently to meet our goals.

Fourth Meal has been a perennial AOTC guild for the last few expansions. We boast a raid leader/guild master that has experience raiding since vanilla as well as a dedicated core of officers. Our goal each raid tier is to obtain AOTC and progress into mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you and discuss potential raid opportunities!

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11 EST

Wednesday 8-11 EST

Occasional Mondays 8 or 9 to 11 EST

Our Needs:

Flex Healers: Shaman>Priest=Druid

Ranged DPS, esp Warlocks and SPriests

However all exceptional applicants are invited to apply!

Current Progression:

9/9 Heroic (AOTC earned 6th week of tier)

We have just obtained the 20 man roster required for mythic so expect some serious progress in the coming weeks!

Contacts:

Recruitment Officer:

Bnet: Flenight#1562

Discord:Flenight#1969

Or

Guild Leader/Raid Leader:

Bnet: Raden#1255

Discord: Raden#4895

Topped Off is returning to raiding and willing to bring anyone 400+ ilvl with limited experience to the beginning of our guild. Willing to work with and build players up who show potential.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hi Seraphic,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Seraphic! Not sure if Horde is an option for you, but just in case!

Here at Haven, we are currently 8/9H in BoD! We are a Heroic raiding guild, and only dabble in mythic a bit at the end of our heroic progression. We clear Heroic in a timely fashion and then continue forward on a relaxed raid schedule until the next content patch.

Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7pm - 9:30pm PST

High demand:
-Rogues
-Shaman - DPS
-Monk - MW / WW - Strong swing dps/heals
-Warrior - DPS

Medium demand:
-Boomkin
-Melee dps with strong tank off-specs

Low demand:
-Melee dps
-Ranged dps
-Healer with strong OS dps

About us:
Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. If you are looking for a new raiding home, looking to try out raiding at a heroic level, or looking for a fun group of adults to hang with, drop Haven a line - Raychacha#1790 on Bnet.

Hello there, normally i would post my “recruitment” message, but i want to be a little more personable. My guild is on BH, and we are a smaller guild recruiting people for raiding. We currently raid sun/mon 9pm-12am est with another guild, since my guild does not have the numbers nor consistency for raiding. Looking to fill eventually and have full guild run. We like to run mythics and try to push them as much as possible.

I am also recruiting people to kind of step up to the plate and help out as my officers when i am not around. Obviously not expecting you to say yes, but figured i would throw that out there. There are a lot of RL stuff that gets in the way of the game, so its hard to be a GM sometimes and do everything. I want people that are going to be social and do guild things and try and help this guild grow. Well i hope you would consider at least talking with me.

My bnet is Glidergirl90#1793 :slight_smile: