[H] - Area 52 - <Advance> 9/10M - Tues/Wed 9:00 - 12:00PM EST

Advance is a 2 night a week guild that is looking to push for CE. We have a lot of players on our roster with CE experience, that are looking for a more laid back place to raid and have fun with. Outside of raid, we have folks who enjoy M+ and PvP. We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of class.

Our Raid Nights are: Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-12 EST. with an optional Monday Night Heroic/Catch-up Night.

We are currently 8/10M and 10/10 Heroic. We just switched to a Horde server for this patch to increase recruiting possibilities. We were Pending on Sargeras previously.

Looking for Hunters, Boomkins, Windwalker

Our officers can always be reached through Discord. Healing Lead: Reditus (Red#3077) Recruitment: Diômedês (diomedes#0932)

Still looking for some pumpers. Holler at ya boi!

hey, me and 2 others are looking for a new mythic raiding guild. ours quit for FF14, have a Hpal, warrior dps and a shaman that can play all 3 specs. let me know if intrested.

2 Likes

Hey there that sounds pretty solid add me on bnet diomedes#1249, discord diomedes#0932 and we can talk more about it.

Thanks!

Bumping this bad boy for some Mages and Shadow priests. Where y’all at?

Bumping for Mages and Shadow Priests

Looking for a Boom Chicken and possibly a tank. Let me know!

Still looking for range and a possible tank. Let me know. New week coming up ASAP.

Looking for more peeps - Could use a WW Monk, ranged dps (shadow priest, mage high priority) and an OT. Let me know if that sounds like you. Thanks!

Looking for hunters, shadow priests. Could also use a rogue or ww monk. If you are a god OT then talk to me as well. Thanks!

Looking for boomers and mages as well. Where the pew pew people at?

Still looking for solid players. If you are ready for mythic, we are ready for you. Thanks!

Bumping for our Soul Render kill. Looking for talented players. Have openings at rogue, ww, enhance, boomkin, and hunter. Let me know if that sounds like you.

Thanks!

Bumping for Remnant and 5/10. Hit me up dudes and dudettes.

Working on Phase Three Painsmith. Looking for a hunter, boomkin, windwalker, and rogues. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

And maybe a warrior.

Bumping for a non-priest healer. Hit me up.

Looking for a Holy Pally and Hunters for sure. Hit me up. Thanks!

1% Painsmith wipe. Could you be the answer? Talk to me and find out. Thanks!

Bumping for Painsmith kill. Still looking for people!