[H] 245ilvl/2500io Rogue LF CE Guild

Hey there,

My name is Matt/Skyzz and I’m a rogue main. I have been focused on M+ this tier so far, but would like to get back into raiding. I’m a past-CE player and 6/10M in CN (albeit I only raided for about a month, as shown by very few mythic kills/attempts). I have been pugging heroic clears each week with a mythic tarragrue kill thrown in to keep up with dom sockets and gear.

I am the type of person and player who works extremely hard to be great. I consider myself dynamic and adaptable, and my learning agility allows me to make smart decisions in critical situations. In previous guilds, I have been one to handle mechanics (think seed running on artificer), and, if necessary, I ask to handle mechanics in an effort to down a boss if we need help. I dissect my logs to look at spots where I can improve, and frequently study parses of top rogues. I have pvp’d in the past to roughly 2.2k rating and played many games around 2300 mmr, but pvp is not a main focus of mine.

I understand that I do not have a lot of relevant current experience as I have minimal boss kills in CN despite being 6/10M, and am only 1/10M 10/10H currently while pugging, but I am a smart player and would be a great asset to your team.

My ideal raid days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Sunday from 6-9pm PST but can be flexible around those days and a combination of them. Would also prefer to stay on a west coast server if possible.

I look forward to hearing back from you all!
Matt

Updated to main rogue armory.

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Skyzz, Scrub Legion would love to have you! We’re currently 1/10M as well. We attempted to actually start Mythic progression this past week, but we were hard stuck on the Roster boss. We’re on Tichondrius, so no server swaps needed.

We raid Wed 6-9pm PST and Sunday 5-8pm PST. Here are our logs to gauge our players:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/575694/latest#difficulty=4

Please hit me up on discord or bnet if you want to chat!
discord: spron#2785
bnet: spron#1685

Come hang out with us,

We need you!

Hey, we are currently recruiting DPS! [H]Bad-Dragonmaw (US) 5/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important. We have a rich history of CE prog with many top 150 US kills and even achieving US 73 in Uldir during BfA

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add me on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 || DISCORD: jess#8627, Natsu#3505

Added those I am interested in!

bump it up. looking to start raiding ASAP!

Hey!
Soul Squad, on Thrall, is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional alt/casual heroic raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting flex players!

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

we need a rogue lol understandable if it is too late

Oh hellos

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times: