[H][Thrall] 246 BM Monk Looking for a New Home

Current Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M

Willing to transfer if its right

In the market for a guild that can bring fun, friends, and enjoyment to the game. The last tier has been pretty rough for myself trying to build a guild, and trying to recruit players into Mythic Raiding. Last tier I was in 6/10M in CN, and I would like to try and see some of the Mythic bosses this tier.

I can currently raid two nights a week, but I may be able to raid a third if it is worth it. I prefer to raid nights, so 8-12pm is my window of Raid opportunity.

What I am looking for:

• Fun: Not stressful, chill, and friendly.
  • Maturity in the raiding environment
  • Activity during peak hours of the game

What I dont want:

• Drama: After being an officer in many guilds, I dont want the drama.
  • Stress of the guild feeling like a 2nd Job
  • A guild that is only looking for AOTC, CE, KSM. Im not looking for a group that is die hard going for CE. The stress level in those groups is way too high. If we get CE that is great, but its not my priority.

What I am going to bring to the table:

• A person that will show up on time, respect others time, and will run content with the guild.
  • Experience as a Mythic raider and as a guild officer. I have lot of experience running a Raid team, so I know what it takes.
  • Willingness to help others within our guild. Running content with our guild is much more rewarding than pugging it in the long run.

Thank you for reading my post! Hopefully I can be an asset to your team in the future. If you think I may fit your guild, please reach out to me on Discord (Ill see that faster than bnet).

Travatron#5505

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home. I have requested to add you on BNET.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 6/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

I appreciate you reaching out, and taking the time to respond to me! It really does mean a lot. However, I think your progression is a little behind where I would like to be at the moment. I truly hope you guys find raiders to fill your roster! Thanks again.

Hey there,

I tried hitting you up on disc but if you are still looking here is our information:

We are looking for an OT if you are interested.
Hit me up!

Thank you for reaching out! Your raid times are a tiny bit later than I would like. Good luck in your search!