Experienced boomkin LF raid team

I’m a 236 horde boomkin on illidan looking for a guild that raids in the evenings. I’m available any day, but I would prefer weekends. I’m not open to changing realm or faction.

I was a mythic raider from Mogu’shan vaults to Antorus. I took a break from pushing CE because it was exhausting, but I’d like to join a guild that will kill at least a few mythic bosses every tier. I raided casually in CN, got my aotc and 1 mythic shriek kill and I’m currently 10/10N and 3/10H SoD

My btag is nefia#1855

Unknown Identity is a new guild started at the beginning of Shadowlands of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

We also provide all food and flasks during raids.

Currently Recruiting- DPS and 1 Healer (Doesn’t matter cov or spec)

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11PM CST

Thank you for your time!

Contacts:

Bnet: Broastbeef#1767

Discord: Broastbeef#7740

Hey Nefia,

I think you might be a good fit for our guild, we ended CN at 5/10M, we had around a 20% pull on Artificer but had to call it early for the tier due to some key raiders needing a break for personal issues. We are looking to beef up our raiding roster with some new strong melee DPS and I think you might be a good fit.

Below is our raid schedule and previous tier progress, we’re really looking to seriously push CE this tier and get things going so if you’re looking to start pushing CE more than reach out to me.

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.
Main Raid Times / Schedule:

< Wanderlust > - H Illidan

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Current Prog- 9/10H 1/10M

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M
Nighthold - 3/10M
ToV - 3/3H
EN - 2/7M

Bnet Contacts:
GM & Raid Lead — Ves#11968
Recruiting Officer — brendan#12392 - discord Meng#4581
Officer — Eirolyth#1615

Are you planning to raid more for CE in Sod? You are a bit behind in prog, but that can be remedied. We are looking for a Boomkin.

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there,

I’d love to chat with you some more!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey there,

I think we would be a good fit for you. Here is the information:

Best of luck on your search,
Diomedes

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are no on [H] on the illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time
Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord