1/10M Unholy/Blood DK LF mythic raiding guild

Hello folks,

1/10M 2K M+IO Tank/DPS - 240 ilvl, have all my Dom slots for raid.

I came back since SoD after a very long break from the game. Currently keeping my options open for guilds doing mythic progression. I’ve continued to improve my play and have my raid gear up to par. I would prefer a very active guild with people to run content from raids, PvP to dungeons. I will be shooting for purple and orange parses this week.

I’d love to shoot for cutting edge but it’s not a deal breaker so long as the guild has a decent history.

I would be willing to switch servers for the right fit but not too keen on swapping to Alliance.

No Friday or Saturdays, every thing else after 8pm central.

Thanks much!

TroutKing#11906 on BNET
TroutKing#6172 on Discord

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Dedicated and still keeping options open. Have some fun!

Hookset,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, Locking in another DK especially DPS/Tank as we have a flex main tank for some Mythic bosses! Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

1 Like

Hey there dk brother,

If you are still looking let me know we might have a spot for you. Here are the deets:

Best of luck in your search!

Hi!

We are a late night raiding guild, currently AOTC and 4/10, and are in search for a DK for our core team (we have no DKs). You can find a little more about us in the following link:

Please let me know if this is of interest to you!

1 Like