H Pala , Boomie, hunter lfm Home 4/10M

Holy Paladin 244 , bommie 247 , hunter 245 looking for new raiding guild that we can call home, 2-3 days max, we are 4/10M current progress, we do preffer to be horde , but but we are open to alliance.

Hey there,

If you guys are looking to go back a boss and be 3/10 we would be interested in you guys. Here are the deets:

Let me know if that sounds good to you.
Thanks!

Inexorable Brutality 4/10M remnant down after 35 pulls, located on Emerald Dream Alliance, Raids tues/wed 8-11 server/central and are looking for ranged gamers to join our roster, We’re building a roster of dedicated raiders who play for each other and who don’t take ourselves too seriously, we have no egos and play for fun while getting things done.
Discord Merker#0172

Im with Loot Goblins On Area52 and we just changed over to a 3 day schedule!

Current progress while being a 2 night guild: 3/10m with pulls on Nerzhul

Raid days: Wednesday (9:30p-12a EST), Sunday and Monday (9p-12a EST)

I would love to chat further if you’re interested! Discord: Okashiro#2856

Hey, we are currently recruiting DPS! [H]Bad-Dragonmaw (US) 4/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important. We have a rich history of CE prog with many top 150 US kills and even achieving US 73 in Uldir during BfA

We are soon to be 5/10m as nerzhul is sub 15%

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add our Lead on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 || DISCORD: jess#8627

Good morning !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey there,

If you are looking for a casual raid environment where you enjoy raid nights and have plenty to do on off nights you can come join us.

We are 5/10 M raiding two nights a week.
Tuesday’s and thursdays 9:15-12:15 EST.

Shoot me or my buddy a message on discord Ripabrewski#8526 or Kelsar#8406.

Would love to chat about the guild and more of how the guild can work out for you

Hi Wazgrel,

Fearfulways is 5/10M SoD and raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. I think we could potentially have a spot for all three of you, so please feel free to reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Following up on Bevees post above. We are Fearfulways Guild on Argent Dawn Horde (US). Contact us for more info we could fit all 3.

If you want to go Alliance, we will take all 3. 3/10M currently. Raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. On Stormrage.

Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord: Krazy#6618

Hello!

I’m Syans, the heal lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 4/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, reach out on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Syan#1437
Discord: Syan#9377

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 5/10M 10/10M 12/12M Recruiting!

Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 5/10M 10/10M 12/12M

Apply at: discord.gg/d9FprFF

• Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)

Hi Wazgrel,

Homie Hoppers (7/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for some solid DPS for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Waz and friends!

Our guild is on Thrall and we are currently looking for a healer or two as we continue to power through mythic prog. We started a few weeks later but we are essentially 4/10M 10/10H semi-hardcore. We would be open to trialing your DPS friends (that is not a guaranteed spot however) as we always take the best 20 for our roster each night.

Logs: warcraftlogs com/guild/rankings/22798/latest#difficulty=4

Raid Schedule (Eastern Timezone):
Tuesday: (Optional) heroic clear/sale run (50/50 to players and guild bank)
Wednesday: Mythic 8-11 pm
Thursday: Mythic 8-11 pm

Discord: Jones#0662 / Krypton#1262

Hey

I am from Adult milkshake an alliance guild that just transferred to horde Illidan. We are 5/10M 10/10H SoD 8/10M in CN and raid Tuesday/wed/sun 830-1130 est. Hit me up at xCH4SE#1110 on discord to chat :stuck_out_tongue: