244 Ele Shaman LF CE Raid Team

Hey everyone 244 Elemental Shaman looking for:

• CE team preferably two days a week
  • Monday through Thursday highly preferred
  • I’m in central time 7-10pm CST would be ideal
  • Guild that is willing to make the hard choices for the good of the guild, including but not limited to sitting people for progression and ending trials if things don’t mesh.
  • Respectful atmosphere, relatively mature (I’m old AF)
  • Friendships?
  • Currently on Thrall, but moving servers is no big deal for the right group of people.

What I can bring:

• Consistent performer (89.7% Best Perf. Avg for heroic, only have Tarragrue on mythic)
  • I keep myself up-to-date on how to play my class (using mostly warcraft logs, also class discords)
  • No problems admitting when I made a mistake, always looking to improve my play. Criticism won’t be taken personally.
  • Enjoy progression raiding, I don’t mind wiping even when it is a lot. Also don’t mind being benched for fights, the guild’s best interest will be my own.
  • Helpful attitude (will run keys, Torghast, other PvE activities. I would even PvP but I suck at it TBH)
  • Consistent availability (wfh, married w/o kids, old af, solid internet, fast computer).
  • Courteous enough to let the guild know well ahead of time if I wont be available (I consider other people’s time valuable as well as my own).
  • Carefree, drama-free, and stable in all the ways (mentally, financially, other-llys)
  • Not shy (I will talk on discord).
  • I don’t dabble in Classic.

Character info:
Name: Novichungus-Thrall
Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/novichungus#difficulty=4 everything else should link from there.
Discord: Cable#7290 hit me up

Thanks for your consideration.

Hey there,

You sound like you would be a great fit for your group. Here is the information:

Hit me up if interested,
Thanks!

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey Novi,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 10/10H SoD 3/10M. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment with CE leadership.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with an optional raid on Wednesday 8-10 EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. We would love to add a player of your caliber to the team.

I think we check all of the boxes you are looking for. If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey Novi!

I would love to chat, Although I don’t have ele shaman as a high priority I feel like we would be a great fit! I hope you reach out to me if what we have to offer appeals to you!

Happy Hunting!

Tilted Halos is 2/10M SoD guild on Mal’Ganis! We have been established since WotLK and are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC 2 day a week raid team!

High Needs:

Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Boomkin
*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/Celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or ask me any recruitment questions while I am live.

We are female friendly and are supporters of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! We are a DIVERSE and INCLUSIVE guild, with a zero tolerance for hate, drama or misogyny.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (or can be purchased for 1/2 the AH price)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad