4 Mythic raiders 244+LF MYTHIC prog guild (PROUDMOORE)

Hey there! We are four 244+ players looking for Mythic prog Currently 3/10M (with 4% wipe on remnant :’) )
Ideal days would be Tue-Wed anytime in the evening PST but can work with flexibility.
We are currently on Proudmoore and would like to stay, but are open to xferring.

Feel free to look at our Heroic/Mythic logs!
Frost DK - Kolä on Proudmoore
Destro Lock - Nyllah on Proudmoore
Windwalker Monk - Bassethound on Proudmoore
Balance Druid/Prot Pally - Dâquan on Proudmoore/Hóward on Proudmoore

Please reply if interested! or reach me at Kola#21812 on Bnet.
Thanks all! :slight_smile:

Hi Kolä,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 10/10H SoD 3/10M. We are recruiting a lock, WW monk, and any exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment with CE leadership.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with an optional raid on Wednesday 8-10 EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. If you guys are willing to faction/server xfer we would be able to fit all three of you on our team and are actively recruiting the class you main.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord - good luck in your search!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Being you are a ‘3 stack’, i will ask this with caution :slight_smile: Tho let’s talk… Your Frost DK have any DPS Spec? :slight_smile: Let me know if interested.

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

Current Progression in SoD:

2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other.

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Adversary exists to facilitate expert-level gameplay in the pursuit of maximum individual performance and fun. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. Adversary’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm

Tuesday – 8:00pm-10:00pm optional

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of mythic raiding are always encouraged to apply.

Attendance:

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations:

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset that their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace and learn from it is key to the overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

BNET: Khromah#1755

Discord: Khromah#1532

Hey Kola, we are 4/10M on Zul’jin-H and need a DK, lock, and can definitely use a strong pumper ww monk for our Mythic core. We also run optional Sunday heroic. Hit us up if you’re still looking!

Hey there mate, Inexorable Brutality, located on Emerald Dream/Ally. is looking for committed raiders to add to our roster and we feel you guys are it, we raid 8-11 Server/Central on Tues/Wed and are currently 3/10M and looking to push Remnant on our last Friday raid. Would love to chat more with you so I can get more info(btw your discord says your not accepting friends atm)
Discord:Merker#0172

Hi there cherie, I main Frost as my dps spec and yep we are a hard 3 stack :slight_smile:

To those of you who are Horde I will look into the realm/guild and refer to the others before considering, thanks! (I apparently can’t post twice in a row but I appreciate everyone reaching out and will do my homework! :slight_smile: )

Hey there fellow dk,

If you guys are still looking we would be interested. Here are the deets brother:

Hiya! I don’t know if y’all have already found a new guild, but I figured I’d respond all the same.
I’m a raider in < Ashes >. Server: Fizzcrank/Aggramar, Faction: Alliance. Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 CST. 2/10 M SoD, AotC.
We’re a casual mythic guild. We were 6/10 CN. We’re looking for a few more people to fill out our roster. We’re a pretty laidback team. We have a good number of people pushing higher keys and a few who love the PvP scene.

If that at all sounds appealing to you, let me know! Good luck out there!

Discord: kationka#1818

Formerly [A] On Lightbringer we are no on [H] on the illidan server. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are in a rebuilding phase and are a bit more relaxed but still attempting for CE this tier.

We are going to be raiding Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We will be having an optional run on Mondays at the same time

Recruitment Officer - Kaiksine#1872 Bnet, Enomina#2039 Discord
GM - Xellos#1969 Bnet, Xellos#3150 Discord

Hey all still looking, Thanks!

Hello!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 4/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, reach out on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

Hey, we are currently recruiting DPS! [H]Bad-Dragonmaw (US) 4/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST

Raid Environment:
Our priority is progression, while maintaining an enjoyable and lighthearted raid environment that results in people wanting to stick with the guild. We expect each player to take the raid seriously whether it’s farm or progress. We are a team, and you shouldn’t be afraid of criticizing someone, while also not being afraid to take it. We expect players to always prioritize killing a boss over an individual ranking, without being reminded to do so. We only raid 2 nights a week so being efficient with our time is incredibly important. We have a rich history of CE prog with many top 150 US kills and even achieving US 73 in Uldir during BfA

We are soon to be 5/10m as nerzhul is sub 15%

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST
Thursday: 6:00 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST

Add me on Discord or Bnet if interested.
BNET: messica#1572 || DISCORD: jess#8627

Contact me Jabini#1699 and let’s have a chat. Would love to introduce you to our family and invite you along on wild rides we call a raid.
Cheers,
Jabini