Fist of Justice Hotfix

Most of BFA didn’t even have corruptions.

I fully expect TD 3 to get a nerf and I say that as someone chomping at the bit to finally get it for myself. Just like I knew EV was due for a nerf when you had tanks destroying meters.

See I’ve done something clever though. I’ve kept all my pieces of even semi-useful corruption pieces on high ilvl gear AND I’ve kept some uncorrupted but otherwise well-itemized gear in my bank expecting at some point it would be useful.

So yes I will eventually get my sought after TD3 and I hopefully will get to finally have fun with it…but if it gets nerfed and the numbers show it becomes less valuable than something else…I got that something else.

It’s almost like I’ve been doing this for 15 years and have learned how Blizzard operates.

ya thats great that u have like 20 items saved in ur bank/inventory great design! no this game is garbage.

I would ask for your stuff when you go to quit this “garbage game”, but I’m guessing you have nothing of value worth my time anyway/

And you are right in that I have about 20 various gear items I can swap around and/or apply corruption effects to in my bank. Good guess.

Normally I would agree with you, but DH has been obviously broken for months and they haven’t done a thing about it.

This was not a bug. Also, devs should not be wasting their time on this. They should be fixing actual issues, like the pvp balance/imbalance issues of unkillable healers.

trash game yo

Stop complaining, the actual bug is called Protection Paladin and Priest can do good in Mythic+. And it will be hot-fixed.

1 Like

it is a robbery!

扌喿 亻尔 女马 白勺!

It’s just a manual form of scaling. They no longer ‘do the math’ before releasing stuff and just nerf it when their lack of effort shows up in a nerf.

The idea of character progression is long gone when as you get more powerful their solution is to just dial down the power so you are simply spinning your wheels and wasting time, resources, and effort.

I mean who is going to buy tokens for real money when all that happens is it gets nerfed. That’s how many corruptions, essences, and azerite powers they’ve nerfed into uselessness?

It is a sad state of affairs when the greed is so great at a multi-billion dollar game producer that they are unable or unwilling to release well thought out systems.

I don’t think I want to pay for another beta product released live. Adios shadowlands.

So when you’re finished screwing over all the players who purchased Ineffable Truth, when do you guys plan to identify and fix actual bugs, like corruptions being unable to be applied to gear received from the 500 conquest turn-ins?

“Go PvE, scrub.” -Blizz

“We’d rather you didn’t play PVP.” -Ion

They did make it so you can apply corruptions to weekly rated PVP quest items! That’s probably as close as you’re gonna get.

We’ve reviewed the various interactions at play in this situation and decided against making a change at this time. Thank you for your feedback.

7 Likes

So getting HOJ 4 times back to back in arena is intended? You guys watched that clip right?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ModernCloudyMinkSpicyBoy

You’re just gonna let that keep happening?

11 Likes

Sensible!
Been this way for far too long.

Next time, let’s find a way to get the bugs out of the way sooner than 5 months into the tier haha

8 Likes

I mean they have let destro under the radar for how long now might as well leave every broken thing in this game at this point right? Being honest though these corruptions are probably one of the worst things they have ever introduced in this game, the devs ineptitude is astounding.

7 Likes

It has become as we thought it would since Burning Crusade.
It is now called WORLD OF STUNCRAFT…
Yep you get 1 ability to get out of stun but the other player has 3 other ways to get out of stuns… awwwww poor poor baby.
If you do not like it then join the party then you can stun also!

The above is how I feel when I play one of my alts.
3 players stunning you with no way out… nice bliz really nice.