Dragonflight Season 4 Ending Soon

Hello Champions of the Alliance and Horde!

Let it be known that Dragonflight Season 4 will close soon. Players who make a big push to end the season will want to get started on their final weeks of efforts.

• When Season 4 ends, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 4 rankings.
  • For a time after the end of Season 4, most Mythic+ achievements and rewards will remain earnable.

We will let you know exact dates and times for the end of Season 4 and the beginning of The War Within Season 1 as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our official news site for that and all other news about WoW.

Wishing you the best of luck battling to a glorious finish!

21 Likes

Will the new expansion pre-patch come in July 23? I heard some saying that but didn’t see any confirmation about this. Also thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Yay pre-patch!

4 Likes

I think most/all of these season ending posts come two weeks before it’s over.

2 Likes

So, when is PrePatch? Since ya’ll said all raids won’t be awakened until then… How can those who need to make the final push truly succeed on that if they’re still being limited on what they can do weekly for raid?

2 Likes

Will the end of season 4 also close out the Black Market Auction House vendor? Or is that going away with the release of the expansion?

Hotfix some PvP changes for the last two weeks. :innocent:

1 Like

2 week notice today…guild services retiring on the 22nd…in game thing saying the event starts the 30th… hearthstone xpac releasing on the 23rd… its been obvious for quite a while that it is releasing the 23rd, why not just announce the date

2 Likes

That post was a whole lot of no actual useful information for a blue post

17 Likes

Kaivax I have to know the exact MICROSECOND that season 4 ends so that I can warp spacetime and get title for m+

Anything less is sabotage (clearly Blizzard’s fault)

4 Likes

Guess it’s time to hail mary some +10’s as Holy Paladin. Rip portals.

Oh man. Thank God. The end and retiring of DF is finally around the corner.

2 Likes

Will we continue to earn bullion during prepatch?

2 Likes

what is the point of this post honestly we all know the season is ending soon so you’re not telling anything anybody here actually its kind of rude and unprofessional to just be like “its ending soon but we wont tell you when just yet tee hee” , give me a break

9 Likes

20 Likes

DF was such a good Xpac though

5 Likes

Wish we could report Blue Posts for Trolling us…

7 Likes

Was there a date I missed on when it ends?

2 Likes

Yay, official 2 week confirmation. :dracthyr_yay_animated: Good luck to everybody in their final pushes.

And finally the reign of VDH comes to an end.

2 Likes