Dragonflight Season 4 Ending Soon

It reads more like “the season should end in two weeks, but there is a good chance we may delay Pre-patch so we don’t want to commit until we can confirm we can hit the deadline”.

2 Likes

It’s probably the two week confirmation, but the post didn’t give any specific dates.

1 Like

It’s pretty much universally agreed upon to be the 23rd but we don’t have an official release date despite that.

A bunch of guild services are getting discontinued on the 22nd. If that isn’t a hard confirmation that the prepatch is on the 23rd nothing is.

Finished today!

3700 was my stretch goal once I felt I was safe. Nice round number.

Definitely keys I feel I can do that I haven’t had chance to, but at this point kinda feel more like if I stumble across them and they go well then that’s cool.

1 Like

Wait does s1 not start sept 10th then?

I am saying July 23rd

IIRC, the beta splash screen says 7/30.

Prepatch is coming this month no doubt

Gonna need you hold off pre-patch till at least a week after PoE. Preferably two.

Are you guys going to do something about the script writing bots that farm the sub 1800 rankings?

1 Like

He said the thing! :joy:

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

It was pretty mid overall with a few highlights and several low points. Not terrible. Not great.

It’s good to be moving on to the next step.

4 Likes

Sometimes, yes, but lately they’ve been pretty big of announcing the date on a Friday giving a week and a half notice

It feels like things are being cut pretty close. Since the event for the pre-patch is on the 30th and the pre-patch begins sometime before that. I feel like the announcement for when pre-patch begins should have already happened.

3 Likes

Finally. Can’t wait to put this Disney Carebear Island Adventure xpac in the rear view and never look back.

6 Likes

I hate DF, but it was not that bad. lol

1 Like

Oh what the heck? No notice? Literally out of no where?!?!?

I haven’t even unlocked the Tuskarr!

[The is a joke, for the terminally online among us]

They can always change the date if the schedule slips… it’s their game. The fact they previously announced the S1 start date as September 10th on the roadmap which is included in the post above suggests things might be at risk of slipping.
This is a “just in case” post I feel

Will we still be able to earn the draconic mark of mastery(s2) and Emerald Mark of Mastery(s3) to get elite pvp pieces?