Prepatch is in 2 weeks

Arcane looks really solid on the beta

2 Likes

I’m crossing my fingers that the changes will help me like my mage again. Looks positive.

1 Like

I’m not really excited for the prepatch. I don’t think there’s anything interesting happening for it, all the content I want to play comes with War Within or Season 1.

1 Like

Worried.

Shaman changes were so late most things arent even implemented or working yet.

I am perhaps ready to grind for gear on alts in the prepatch event

cool story bro

Isn’t there always a definite 2 week announcement for a season ending?

No

I guess I just dont remember a season ending that was left up in the air.

They said Soon™ yesterday and the current PTR is marked as “Release”… it’s the 23rd.

That’s not what I mean.

I mean previously. They have stated " the season ends in 2 weeks. On x date"

I don’t ever remember a season ending on " it’s ending soon"

I expect an announcement late this week or early next week. The shortest end of season notice I remember is around a week.

Pre patch hits 23rd yeah but the event itself doesn’t start till the 30th. Gives people a chance to get used to the new systems and such we’ll be dealing with like warbands and the like…maybe testing out the warband bank but we don’t get to start farming currency and snagging gear and loots for a week after the initial patch hits. Idk why they did that but no use crying about it now I suppose… if anything I’ll have to log into every character come the patch on 23rd as I think they’re messing with talent trees and I need to keep mine in order.

2 Likes

Eh, no biggie, I should finally finish KSM/KSH this week. Kept only doing m+ on Tyrannical weeks.

What day does the catalyst turn off? Still have to log in to some alts and grab appearances and such.

That’s the speculation anyways; there’s no official date yet.

Did we actually get a date? Last I heard, Blizzard didn’t set one yet.

1 Like

No, all we got was “Soon™”:

Now we do!

1 Like

I see that! LOL

1 Like