So is s4 done on the 22nd? 23rd? later?

Whats going on?

Can we get confirmation if its going to extend into pre patch or not?

And yes I am aware that normally season ends before prepatch. Yes, at the end of MOP and start of WOD the season overlapped the pre patch.

No, I do think its possible that Fated seasons might be different, since theres so little content, and fewer people playing.

I just want to know generally, communication currently is unclear.

Surely on a Tuesday

That post doesn’t say the date.
It is a wink-wink nudge-nudge post that it will be ending soon.

We will let you know exact dates and times for the end of Season 4 and the beginning of The War Within Season 1 as soon as possible

So for them to confirm pre-patch but no the end of season is crazy. I’m used to there being a week buffer no? But that would be this coming Tuesday, so why haven’t they confirmed the date?

It certainly wont be after the 23rd though because the 23rd has a ton of class changes.

1 Like

Okay…so what day is it?

They announced the 23rd.

So, just like most other reset Tuesday’s, get what you need before it happens.

They announced pre-patch date as the 23rd.
That isn’t necessarily season end. Season end could be the 16th.

Edit: Looking back at DF it seems the DF pre-patch hit the same day the last SL season ended. So likely doing that again.

I do not see anywhere saying even that s4 ends with prepatch. Just a post saying s4 ends soon and a different post saying pre patch is the 23rd

1 Like

Reply to that post.
That is the information the CM provided.

That post tells you that we don’t have one. Seems to me that Hence was just reiterating what we already don’t know.

1 Like

In past seasons this expansion the season ends the Monday before patch day at 10 pm PT. Unless they announce otherwise I would imagine the pattern holds.

I wonder if they are going to randomly wipe Flightstones again the way they did last time.

They really need to communicate it. Honestly not for me, but for the tons of people who just get a passing reference of news from belluar or wowhead kind of thing.

I wonder if s4 will be extended into pre patch to test how warbands works with the much wider player base to test on seasonal content.

This. Also, season 4 gear may become locked and unable to be upgraded as has happened in the past. Would be nice to know when this is happening.